After Eric told me the truth, I decided to forgive him. Plus, he and Zeke hated each other, so he really got under Zeke's skin. And so eventually, Eric and I became even closer than we were before. He even told me the reason behind his ultimate breakup with Miranda.

And that was a secret I was going to take to the grave with me.

"So what do you think?" Eric's words bring me back to reality as I shake my head to clear away those memories that I don't need.

"Sorry, what? I wasn't listening, at all. You'll need to start over." That's what I love about our relationship, we can be honest with each other, most importantly, blunt. Eric's one of the few people I don't have to tiptoe around, and he definitely doesn't hold back when critiquing me.

"As I was saying," Eric continues in an annoyed voice, "Capture the Flag is tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" I exclaim, "I thought it was next week!'

"It was supposed to be, but a bunch of the leaders need to meet next week to discuss laws and all that. So Max made the executive decision to move up the date."

I groan and bury my head in my hands. "Hey, at least I have some faith in our team," Eric says.

"I have faith," I say with indignation. "It's just that we're not ready."

"Good news for you, I have a plan."

"No, not this again."

But Eric paid no attention as he reached into his pocket and started unfolding a piece of paper. He places it on the table and starts to explain his plan for tomorrow. I lean in closer to examine his scribbled map. "Now you see, if we plant number seven over here, he'll be able to distract the others while five can take care of the ones in the back. This will open up about five minutes for us to go in and take the flag."

"How do you know they'll even hide in the old watchtower?"

"Let's be honest, Max always hides his team there."

"How are we going to be able to learn and practice this in a day?" I ask.

"All of us can, except for," Eric points towards a small circle at the corner of the page representing our worst player, "Number Four."

"I know, I know. We've been over this-"

"You have to kick out Uriah."

"Can we please not say his name! He might overhear us, Uriah's always in the cafeteria." Eric gives me a pointed look. "Ugh, this is so stressful," I complain.

"Look, you need to face the facts. You have to get rid of Four."

I sigh. I love him, but as a brother, not a team member. "I know."

"He's weak and he's just dragging us down."

"I know, I know already. But it's just that, he's so clingy, and I didn't even want him in the first place, but I just felt so bad for him." The truth was, Uriah had gone to me, begging to be added to the team. And I couldn't say no to my twin brother, so I decided to give him a shot. What he failed to mention to me though, was that he is absolutely horrible at Capture the Flag.

"Tris, it's for the best. For us." I could not let Uriah cost our team another game.

I sigh, and run a hand through my, now, messy hair. Eric reaches around me to try to take another chip from the tossed aside bag. From behind me, I hear someone say, "Tris?"

I turn around and see Four. My face immediately breaks into a smile, "Oh hey Four, I was wondering where you were."

Four looks from me to Eric, then back at me again. "I can't believe this."