AN: Welcome!

Hi there! Thanks for choosing my novel to spend your valuable time on. I hope you enjoyed the first episode!

I'm Wings, your feathery author friend. I love flying, giving people feathery hugs, calling my readers my grandchildren despite being a young adult, and (of course) writing this series!

This book is the first of three. The books are called seasons, and each portion is called an episode, because the series was inspired by a TV show (Gravity Falls). Yes, this is technically a fanfiction for Gravity Falls (created by Alex Hirsch), as well as the official book for the Gravity Rises AU (originally created by Sorophora). However, I've written this series so that anyone, whether or not they're familiar with Gravity Falls, can read and enjoy it. I write and present it as an original fantasy series, so it is listed in the Fantasy genre. 

My story (at least this first season) is appropriate for all ages. In seasons two and three, darker themes such as domestic abuse and demonic cults are introduced, so reader discretion is advised. None of the seasons, however, involve coarse language, sexual content, or massive violence. 

As mentioned earlier in the story, I do not appreciate swearing in the comments section of this book. If someone chooses to swear, I will delete the comment; after two or three times of my asking them to stop, I'll simply block them so that they can no longer to leave comments (but can still read the story). Since I want anyone to be able to read the story, I do monitor my comments to keep them appropriate.

Anyway, with that stuff out of the way, let's get back to the story! To Gravity Falls fans, fantasy fans, and other sentient beings alike: Welcome! I hope you enjoy this series. If you like what you read, please share it with your friends! 

 If you like what you read, please share it with your friends!