Chapter Six: My Savior?

[00:00am ((12:00am)),wondering Ikebukuro] 

Sena sighed feeling annoyed. "Honestly, I miss him and I know I can't lie to myself." she hates being home alone sometime, so she wondered the streets of the city. She felt so alone now knowing he's not here. You think she would be used to it after years of it, but she's not. Not ever since that day at the southern park.  

It sucks. My friends Riyu and Sai-sai left since Riyu was a fourth year when i was in first; Sai had already graduated when we were in high school, and now she never see's them.

We met Sai at Simon's sushi and became good friends but now......I am just all...alone. 

I leaned back on a nearby bench; tired of this lonely life I had been living without realizing it. Being in America was fun but it still wasn't what I had been looking for. That's why I decided to come back. 

After a couple of minuets, I saw someone looking down at me. A little surprised and shocked, I jolted up right and turned around on the bench to see who it was. It was Kodaka. His hair as weird as ever and his clothes a uniform from Raira. 

"Miss, you might want to start going home. Ikebukuro is not a good place for young, beautiful ladies such as yourself. To be wandering around by yourself at night can be dangerous." he said with a light smile. 

With a weird feeling in my chest, I nodded and stood up. I bowed and said "Arigatou Gomennasai." calmly and began walking. 

(("Why? W-why can't I look him in the eye? And what is this feeling?")) 

Next thing you know, he grabs my hand and turns me around

"Ah!" She yelped a bit.

"Why are you crying?" He asked sincerely. 

"Eh? I'm crying?" Not even realizing it, tears had been running down her cheeks the whole time she was taking a walk. 

"Was it because of what I said just now?!" He asked with a tone of worried in his voice. 

"N-no not because of that at all!" She wiped her face with the sleeves of her jacket. 

"This jacket . . ." She whispered. 

"Hm? What about it?" He asked. 

"GOMENNASAI!" She shouted but not loud enough to cause a scene. 

She then began running down the sidewalk towards home. Looking a bit around at the empty sidewalks, she realized some guys in yellow scarves. It must be that gang. Apparently, they are coming back once again. To think they are so strong and tough when really they are just a group of people who have nothing better to do. 

The Dollars are different. They are caring, kind, and helpful. It isn't a group of thugs, but a group of different people. Everyone is so open and just so nice. It is kind of like a family in my opinion. I'm glad to be a part of it. I got an email from them a week after I arrived back home. They helped me through some hard decisions. They help me people become a better people I guess. 

The missions I see on the bbs are never bad, but simply meaningful. The Dollars is nothing like a gang. 

At a cross walk on the street, I heard of loud laughing from far behind me. I turned around and saw three old guys having a "blast" down the street. They wobbled when they walked and their voices were loud. I could easily tell that they were drunk. 

One of the men had noticed me and said "Hey, that girl . . . . That girl right there . . . . Is HOOOOT." 

Instantly realizing he was speaking of me, I pretended to not have heard them and just acted as innocent as ever. Waiting for my turn to cross the street. One of the men laughed. I could hear them coming closer, their footsteps loud and their voices getting louder.