Chapter four: Lost In The City

I called in today at work saying I was sick to figure out why the things that have happened lately, are happening. 

"I hope Masaomi doesn't get the wrong idea thinking I didn't go because of what happened before. 

As part of my daily routine I shower, eat breakfast and check the mail. There was a letter addressed to me but had no name. 

"Hm? I wonder who sent this." I opened the letter and begin to read. 

~You don't know who I am but i surely do know you. I'm letting you know to stay away from the bloody-red eyed devil of Ikebukuro.~ 

"Are they talking about Izaya?" 

~ You may or may not know but he's planning something. Not something like his usual mischief. It's something big that shouldn't happen just to amuse him as entertainment..... STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND STAY AWAY FROM YOUR PAST!~ 

. . . . . . . 

"What was that about? And what did they mean stay away from my past?" ... "All that does is make me what to know! What's so dangerous to the point I have to stay away from my past?" 

Curious as ever I decided to just listen to the letter and stay away and just go out to get something to eat. 

(Ikebukuro, Simon's Sushi) 

"Heeeey! Yumi!! Eat sushi no?" Simon said enthusiastically. 

"Yea sure why not. Surprise me, BUT, nothing spicy." 

"Got it." he said with a huge smile. 

~Sigh~ "So much has happened it makes my head spin." 

After having a meal and thinking for a while I thought to myself," Everything will return to normal so no need to worry." Thinking that I decided to go to Ikebukuro South Park. For some reason I feel relaxed when I'm there. 

(South Of Ikebukuro) 

I laid down on the soft field and looked up at the beautiful moon and stars. 

They shone so bright tonight it was astonishing, probably because it's a clear night. "Wow, it's so beautiful." i said with a relaxed heart-filled voice. 

" I know, probably because your here it shines even brighter." 

Scared I quickly sat up to see Izaya sitting right next to me. "W-what are you doing here?!" 

"Hm? Oh! I knew you'd come here if I sent you that letter. I mean you're my most intriguing human." 

"But why would you-" Next thing you know Izaya was behind me holding me from the back. I could feel his minty warm breath on my ear sending me sensations that I've never felt from anyone before. 

"Like I said, you're my most interesting human.....but soon I will have my princess back. And I'll make her my queen to my game." 

"What do you mean-" 

I was cut off by the warm soft feeling of lips. A delicious mixture of emotions, admiration, passion, and sensations had filled my mind as we kissed under the full, shining bright moon with passion. The hood of his new jacket trimming started to intertwine with my- no, his old one as if it were somewhat connecting us together. Pinning me to the ground, him on his knees as if he were an animal catching prey, feeling his hot breath travel from my lips to my ear, my neck, then back to my lips. I fell victim to his forceful "love". 

After that I released myself from his hot, soft, warm, forceful and furious kiss. My eyes darken."You bastard, how could you just play with my heart!" "All of this is nothing but fake and you continue to play with me! Ever since 7th grade! Why?" I shouted.  

"Hmm? Easy." He said grinning from ear to ear. "You're my most entertaining human of course." He said clapping his hands together. 

"S-so.... ME BEING YOUR FIANCÉE DOESN'T MEAN A THING TO YOU?! Why even put a ring on my finger!? ..... Or was it all a lie, like everything else you say." 

He let a grin form from his lips, completely ignoring my question, "Aww.... that hurt." he sighed. 

"Well I have some sort of right to be mad at you?" My voice sounded shaken as I was about to cry. 

"I assume that in this world I take the place as god, I'm practically the superior to all the humans!" he screams twirling on the heel of his shoes. 

"Everyone has a superior in their life, and that includes you." I stated. 

"You're right. In eveyone's life, you have someone who revolves around your life. Someone who is your superior." he said with a calmly voice. 

" Than who's your supe-" 

I was cut off by the warm soft feeling of lips once again. But for some reason I didn't resist this time. I don't know why but I couldn't. It was shorter than before, but being at Ikebukuro Southern Park, one of my favorite relaxing places, made it seem longer. 

Being released from the kiss Izaya tells me," By the next full moon, you'll know what you really are." 

When I opened my eyes, he was no where to be found. I walked home. but the whole way there, my mind felt hazy. A kind of hazy not to feel confused or sick, but a haziness filled with mixed, hardened emotions. 

"Did I really have that much power or something back then? Ugh! It's hard to remember! I can only remember certain parts of my past." 

"Should I be looking into it? I remember Cely-san saying she'll afraid of what might happen when she finds her head and memories....but she still persue's them. Maybe...... maybe I should too."