Durarara: Orihara Izaya's Secret

She had the world wrapped around her little finger. She had the game all in her play but, gave it all away to change her fate.

I don't love you I'm just passing the time. You could love me if you knew how to lie, but who could love me? I am out of my mind! Throwing a line out to sea, To see if I can catch a dream. Loving things is one thing that'll never be? So why do you always try to see me? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M CRAZY!

Your love......is nothing but amusement, to play part of my game, sooner or later you'll eventually lose it!

-------------------------------

Izaya ran down the streets of Ikebukuro.

The raven haired man grinned from ear to ear as he ran, with each step, getting farther and farther out of Shizuo's reach. Shizuo ran as fast as he could, taking a stop sign in one hand and a vending machine in the other, tossing both at Izaya. As they were fighting, a tall dark complex-ed man was stand outside of a sushi shop handing out flyers. He had a thick Russian accent so you could obviously tell he was from Russia.

Catching both the vending machine and stop sign he said, "Shizuo, violence is bad."

"Simon....Izaya must die." Said shizuo.

..........................

Breaking a moment of silence,

"IIIIIIIIIIZZZAAAAAYAAAAA!!!"

Running at the speed of light Shizuo continued after Izaya. Everything in Ikebukuro was the same as usual. You would see the yellow scarves in small little groups and the dollars where still colorless as always.

Eight months had pasted since the meeting of the dollars.

While everything in Ikebukuro was still the same, little did Ikebukuro know, Someone was to soon return home. The people of Ikebukuro are in for a real shock to the change they are about to witness.

-------------------------------------

(Flight to Japan 4:33 am)

~Bing Pong~

"Hello all flight attendants we will be arriving in Japan in very shortly, and thank you for flying Yoshigima Airlines" said the pilot.

"Ahh finally. I'll be arriving in a little bit..... ~sigh~ I never did like flying. I wonder how the city of Ikebukuro is doing?"

Name: Sena Q. Ashigawa

Nickname: Yumi (used by mostly everyone), Yumi-senpai (used by students) and Princess (used by Izaya and Izaya alone)

Age: 20

Birthday: May 4

Height: 5'6

Everyday outfit: Long sleeve, black, low v-neck, black mini skirt (school girl like), black cat shaped thigh high stockings, black shoes, and Izaya's jacket.

Looks: Long black hair with bangs that swoop a little past her eyebrows, and crimson red eyes similar to a vampire.

Added/extra: She has her ears pierced, her earlobes, and a small tattoo on her lower back.

Family: She lived with her mother till the age of 15 then decided to travel abroad to America. She was informed that she has a younger brother while she was away studying. She has not met him yet but hopes to soon. Sena had her mom move out of the city of Ikebukuro once she found out. She knew that it wasn't the best place for her brother to live so they live outside of Ikebukuro. Approximately 20 min away.

Past life: When Yumi (sena) was young she was always doing weird things. Probably because she lived with very strange parents. She was always quiet at school and did all of her work but when recess time came in elementary or lunch time in middle school, she would always sit back and observe everyone. Eating the same thing everyday for lunch. This caught Izaya's attention. Little did she know she was no longer invisible. Izaya Orihara had taken interest in her actions. At that moment she became Izaya's favorite human.

Likes: Food, secretly loves cosplay, anime, and cute things. Video games with Celty Sturluson, karaoke, singing as past time, and Izaya

Dislikes: Girls who like Izaya, country music, sore losers/negative people, incomprehensible people, and bad smelling things.

Favorites

Colors: red and black

Sport: Dance

Activities: singing, making music

Animal: ~neoow~ FOXES

Food: Bento

Crush: Izaya

Friends: Shizuo, Celty, Kodaka, Izaya, Thinks Shinra is a creep, and Kasuka.

Gang: none