Drinks

Me, Adam and my classmates were drinking all the night. My mum even went to the liquor store to get more. She dropped off Jamie to his friends house. Which he was happy about. We all were having fun.

Maddison tumbles towards Adam. "I freakkkk-ing love this song. Woooo!"

Adam laughs drinking his cup. "Do you even know this song?"

"Nopeee. But its good Hehehe." Her words sounded a bit slurred. Adam kept drinking but kept his pace. "Hey why aren't YOU drinkin huh?"

"I am. Just safely."

"Pusssyyyy" she hissed.

He chocked on his drink at the way she had said it. "I needa watch for YOUR ass so relax yourself."

The party progressively grew as everyone was posting things on social media. The door kept alerting when someone opened a door so Maddison shut it off. Her mother ended up inviting some of her friends and they went to a wine bar near the house so she won't be far.

Maddison went in top of the table. "WE ARE FINALLY ALONEE. Let's party!!" Everyone cheered her on. As the night went on she got more wasted. Not just for fun but release her pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God, I hate this. She took another sip of wine. Why can't things ever play out the way they should? Another sip. I need something stronger if I feel like this. She headed downstairs and saw people smoking weed outside in the yard and one person smoking in the kitchen. At least it won't smell that much in the house. She was looking for an unused one. "Need any help?" The person who smoking a joint asked Maddison.

"Can I have like my own?"

"Sure Maddie." He said as he took a baggie out.

"You know my name?" She said as sitting on a stool.

"Yea, you are the birthday girl."

"Yea I know but I just feel bad because I don't know you. And you know me. You know?"

"We had classes in Freshman and Sophomore year." He started to roll up.

"Oh, wait how do you do that?" She was inspecting closely. He chuckled.

"Come here, I'll teach you."

"Do I stand like next to you or be in front?"

"You can stay seated right there. Ill get a bit closer." He moved the paper containing the weed inside closer to her face.

"So you have to get amount of weed you want inside. Fat or skinny. You have to spread it all over, making sure it's even. After that you roll it up nice and tight carefully pushing the weed to stay inside so it can roll with it." He kept rolling it and got near the end. "Alright so this part you need to lick it. Since its not mine pretty sure you don't want my saliva on your blunt." He looked at her.

She was too focused on looking at the blunt she didn't notice what he had said until she realized he was staring at her. "Huh? What? Oh. Yeah , no to your saliva."

"Alright. So just lick all of this outer part then that part you licked use it to close it. And then if it doesn't fully close, keep licking around it and lightly burn the wet part to keep it firmly closed. Got it?"

"I think so." She carefully took it out of his hands and licked it. It closed most of all the way but licked a bit more for extra support. And he burned it for more security. "Did it come out good?" She looked at her blunt.

"You my friend have officially closed a blunt. Nicely done."

"Yay! Light me."

He lit it and as she inhaled the smoke to keep it up burning she coughed out. He started laughing.