Luke

Luke is laying down next to Maddison as she sleeps in his arms.

Everything is going well. Maddison loved her promise ring. Me and her have the same classes and trust me it wasn't easy to pull those strings. After my parents divorce they basically gave me everything I wanted. And I said I want to be with Maddison in every class. Which they granted me along with a car. She's more beautiful than when I first meet her in Freshman year. God I was such a fucking dork. She was the most beautiful girl in our grade. I remember I had acne, braces, was very skinny and my only friends were the one in the science club. Shit, that's nothing like the way I am now. When I asked her our I was actually surprised that she said yes. She didn't mind my face or my social status, She said " I want to get to know you better. And if I like your personality, we'll be official." Since then we've always hung out after school, during lunch and even had dates which sometimes she'll pay or I will. Her friend always annoyed me though. She used always talk shit behind my back. Saying that 'Maddisons only with me because she feels bad.' 'She wants her grade to boost up.' 'She'll never love you.' She always whispered to Maddison whenever I was around but I knew Maddison didn't believe anything she said. I sometimes wondered why Maddison hung out with Abby, they were nothing alike. She just always said, "shes my friend from middle school. I owe her a favor." It was always the same response when I asked her that question. Maddison is better good looking than Abby. Even now, Maddison with her curly wild hair, he tan-brownish skin tone. And her brown eyes, she never does her eyebrows but they always look like she did them. They're so well shaped it's fucking unbelievable. Her natural beauty is incomparable. Her body, she grew from a 36b to a 36D. Her ass got bigger and her thighs  thick as ever. She always hated them but they looked amazing on her. She was slim thick. On the hand Abby is really white, she a size 32B ( didn't grew at all) and she has no ass. Her hair is long medium brown but she cut and dyed it red after she saw Maddison. Which is so stupid like, what the fuck you doing? You know? Anyways Maddie ended up telling me to no question their friendship anymore so I didn't. During the summer of freshman year I got my braces removed, worked out, and my mother married a very wealthy guy. I'm not sure if he helped me because he pitied me or because I was his new son. We went to a tanning salon, expensive stores for new clothes and new shoes. Everytime he gave me something new he'll say, "No son of mine will look poor." Maybe he did pity me. I didn't look poor but I didn't have brand names in my clothing either . That sophomore year I couldn't have been more in loved with Maddison. But I was getting attention from so many other girls. It was weird to receive the attention but I kind of liked it. January 7 of our sophomore year Maddison and me went to a ski trip with my parents. I taught her how to ski and we fell down together. Freezing cold I took her to my cabin, It was my personal cabin around the woods. I turned on the fire and we laid by it. I told Maddie how much I loved her and she kissed me passionately. We made out as we took off our clothes and that was when I lost my virginity. It was her first too, we went for three rounds. Each round more passionate than the last. Fuck she was tight, and at that moment I knew. I wanted her for life.

Months passed and I started to see her less. She always kept talking about "I'm busy after school", "maybe tomorrow," "I have to work this weekend." Me and Abby actually became friends. She alright I guess and one day she told to come see her at her house. Which I did, said it was something about Maddie.

-Feb 19-
"What did you have to tell me?" I entered to her house.

"Come." She lead me to her room. She was wearing an over size sweater and tights why? No idea, always wondered.

"Are you going to tell me or what? I'm going to Maddies after this so hurry up."

"Tsk, tsk. She's cheating on you, you do know right?" She sat on her bed and pat next to her indicating for me to sit next to her.

"Your lying." I crossed my arms.

"No I'm not! She just told me to swear not to tell you. I'm so sorry Luke. You're such a good boyfriend." She got up and started walking towards me. "I mean, I would NEVER treat you like that. You know that right Luke." She tried to grab me but I pushed her away.

"Nice try Abby. Maybe you just like making shit up to ruin peoples life. And some people are just dumb enough to believe you. And I know my baby, she won't cheat on me. So don't YOU dare talk foul about her again. Hear me bitch?"

She smirked. "Don't you notice her acting distant? Always saying she's working? Come on , you think she's really working?"

"Yea she is working. God you'll do anything for attention right? Whatever. Waste of my time." He was making his way out and before he officially left she said "You'll regret this sooner or later Luke."

-June 09-
Maddison has been really busy with her studies, work and her problems at home. We don't have time to see each other. And I honestly miss her. This year is ending and I'm going away to an upstate summer camp as a counselor. Maddison, i don't know about her now a days. I just don't know what to do anymore.
-Aug-
I did something terrible. Something way beyond bad. The camp was fun and stuff but I was always upset about Maddison. What if she really is cheating on me. What if I was being played all along. I couldn't do anymore . Abby was one of the counselors and we had a gathering for counselors. She saw me and we talked, we were drinking and I talked about me and Maddison. She comforted me and ... I fucked her... I was upset at my self and she texted me to come over. I did , first to talk about my problems but I fucked her again. This happened for a while. Then some girl named Patricia who was also a lifeguard like me. She kept staring at me, and I knew that stare. I knew what that body was saying to me. I took her to a shed and fucked the shit out of her. This continued for about a week until Abby caught on too. Then she texted me with 'I'm pregnant' text. Fuck that. When me and Maddie started classes Abby was too attached to me. Calling me every day, saying 'lets choose baby clothes'. I'm no father so i don't know what she wants from me. I actually felt sorry for her but then I didn't care. I actually hated my self, Maddison explained to me why she's been different in sophomore year. She was originally working to save up for collage but then her parents got divorced and they needed money. She was taking care of Julian while having a job. She didn't want to tell me because she was embarrassed. When she told me this I fucking hated my self. But she was still my one and only. I gave her a promise ring and hopefully things can be the same, which I feel like it is. Tomorrow I'm going to pick up in the morning with flowers. I just hope we can fix things.