Adam

Who the fuck just pushed me? Adam was walking down 77th street when someone had pushed him from behind. He turns around and see a girl on the floor. Woah... Don't just stand there dumbass help her!

"Need a hand beautiful?"He pulled her a little to hard.Fuck. Adam had helped her up and holds her back for support.

"Hi" she says, god she sounds cute.

"Ah, so she speaks"

"Shut up." She pushes him away playfully. Woah, the she has fucking strength. Adam kept her close so she wouldn't fall, she was tipping-toeing after all. "I was just recovering from shock".

"Did my sexiness shock you?" Mental face palming my self, really you fucking idiot, 'my sexiness'?

"What?!" Aye ! She blushed. She looked away, "stop being ridiculous!" She looked straight at him. Her eyes are beautiful.

"What are you staring at huh?" Fuck, I hope that wasn't rude.

"How stupid you look that's all." Ouch

"Yeah okay," Adam let go of her, "It's cold, you want Starbucks? A coffee will make you warmer." He picked up her book bag.

"Oh you don't need to carry my bag." Adam looked up at her, well isn't that sweet of her.

-Starbucks 2:55-
Maddison a Marvel fan. Just found out her name, anyways I've never met a girl who actually likes super heroes. Her favorite is 'Doctor Strange' . God I can look at her all day, her hair is so beautiful. Although she has a boyfriend named Luke who she thinks he's cheating on her, I don't know, my opinion leave the kid. Seriously. We kept talking until she suddenly rushed me into the bathroom.

"If you wanted me now you could of just said so."

"Can you shut the fuck up." Damn, rudeness. Why she all uptight about anyways.

"What? Isn't that why you pulled me in here for?"

"Shhh Adam!"

"So then why did you-" She covered my mouth before I could even finish my sentence. Oh kinky.

-The walk home-
She pulled me out of Starbucks after I told her to tell me "please". Although she looked upset when we left. I don't know why.
Adam Nelson, I hope she don't realize I didn't give her my full name. I panicked ! She can't totally blame me right? Anyways she's all uptight cause of her boyfriend. She needs to calm down a bit, it's a relationship not a marriage. She could be in and out of it real fast. I think I cheered her up when I said "I'll be there for her." Yeah being in her closet means being with her. Great Adam go deeper in the closet, that's what you want right.

-Her house-
That's cool, went to this girls house for the first time and I get shoved in the closet. Adam takes out his phone for the flashlight and sees that it's actually a walk in closet. The closet has a lot of coats hanging from both sides but the further you went inside the less stuff it contained.

"This is like fucking Narnia." The closet was in front of Maddison's bed, it had those white blinds that you can't see inside of it but the person can see you if they're inside. He found a pile of clothes to sit on, Adam placed in the front as he continued to explore her closet.

"She has this kind of shit?" Adam was all the way at the end of her closet which had heels and dresses.

"This is pretty cute." He picked up a fluffy boa scarf. He wrapped it around his neck and made gagging noises. "Help, I'm dyingggg." He dropped to the floor and laughed at him self. "Ha-ha I have no friends." He heard movement in the bedroom and walked to his pile of clothes.