Epilogue

Eito Ichinomiya-8 years old
Lily Ichinomiya-4 years old

"Daddy!Daddy!"

I smiled as I heard the sound of our baby girl's voice just as she ran into the kitchen,where I was preparing dinner.

"Mommy!Mommy!" I laughed as I felt a pair of small arms wrap around my legs as Lily peered up at me with a toothy grin.

"Where's daddy?" she asked as I lifted her up and gave her a peck on her forehead as she giggled.

"Have you checked his office?I think your big brother's there so daddy might be in there too!Let's go check shall we?" I said as she gave me an energetic nod as we went to Eisuke's office.

You see,when I was pregnant,Eisuke bought this really,and I mean really, huge mansion near a beach saying that our kids will be able to play here as much as they'd like.

I chuckled as I thought back to it before knocking gently on his office door and swinging it open.

"Now, what's 9 x 8?"

I heard Eisuke question our oldest child, Eito, who gave a look of pure concentration before smirking back up at Eisuke.

"72"

"Good" I could tell that Eisuke was impressed,judging by his tone as I felt Lily squirm in my arms.I quickly set her down as she went running towards her father.

"Daddy!" she shouted before leaping into Eisuke's open arms.

"Hey there Lily,what've you been up to?"

Ok,this is a secret I'm telling you guys so don't tell Eisuke!After Lily was born,he grew a soft spot for her.Basically he's all sweet and that around her though I can't really believe it!

I walked over to Eito who pouted  as he stared at Eisuke hugging Lily.

"Stop pouting all the time,you're gonna end up like you're father" I said as I poked his cheek,laughing when he turned towards me.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Why doesn't Lily love me?" he asked as my eyes widened in shock.

"Of course she does!Why would you think she wouldn't?!" I questioned as he grew silent a bit before answering.

"Well,Lily's always giving her attention to dad or you....she never asks where I am or whatsoever..." he mumbled sadly as I couldn't help but chuckle at his adorableness.

I know a jealous Ichinomiya when I see one!

"Eito,do you know that Lily always talks about you to me?" I say as he turned to look at me,a look of curiosity on his face.

"Talk about what?"

"Well...she's always saying how she wish she could grow up faster so she can catch up to you.She says  she misses you since you barely spend any time with her and wishes that you would you know.It's just that you've been so busy in your studying that you didn't notice" I said as I gave him a kind smile to which he responded to.

"Eito!Eito!" I heard Lily say as she wrapped her arms around Eito's neck."Up!Up!" she shouted happily as I heard Eito let out a laugh too as he stood and faced Eisuke and I.

"I'm bringing Lily for a walk,I'll bring her home before dinner" he said as he started to walk off.

"Alright!Be careful!" I shouted as he shouted back a reply before closing the door.

"So,what were you talking to Eito about?" I heard Eisuke ask as I sat down beside him on the sofa,leaning my head against his shoulder as I let out a sigh.

"He thought that Lily didn't love him since she wasn't paying attention to him.....kinda like someone we once knew eh?" I teased as he smirked back at me.

"I have no idea who you're talking about." he said as I burst out laughing,him following with a chuckle.

"He got his cockiness,arrogance and looks from you.He only inherited my personality.I'm pretty sure that he acts 95% like you most of the time" I huffed out as he looks at me,most probably amused judging by the look on his eye.

"Lily acts like you 95% of the time too so we're even" he said as I thought about it before nodding.We lapsed into a comfortable silence when I remembered I had to cook dinner.

You see,much to my dismay and happiness.Eito and Lily have followed in their father's footsteps to only eat the food I made.Which was sweet,yet annoying at the same time.

"I'm going to go make the curry for tonight" I said as I tried to stand up but a pair of arms wouldn't let me go.

"Eisuke?"

He looked at me with a smirk as I felt myself blush when I realized his intention.

"E-Eisuke,we shouldn't...the kids could come back at any time now and I have to start preparing the curry...mmm..."

I was silenced by a kiss as I felt myself slowly get pushed down on the sofa.

"The kids wills be gone for awhile and we can always have a late dinner" he reasoned as I let out a sigh before smiling at him and kissing him.

So that concludes the story of how I fell in love with the one and only....

Eisuke Ichinomiya.

The end.

Hey there guys,I hope you've enjoyed reading he last chapter of Cold love and I have some news for you about the next book!

I'm still not sure what I'm going to write though it's confirmed it's going to be another KBTBB story and it's going to be about Soryu this time!

I will inform you if I've come up with any ideas so until then,goodbye!

~Carolyn