Chapter 28:Preparation.

Soryu P.O.V.

It's been strangely quiet for the past few days...

Knowing Eisuke and the impatient man he is,I would have thought he would have made a move by now.I was interrupted out of my thoughts as a delicious smell came wafting into the living room.I got up and walked into the dining room where Carolyn was just setting down a plate of freshly made omelettes.

"Soryu,come have breakfast" Carolyn said as she took off her apron and sat down.I set down beside her as we began to eat.

"I'm going to be at the Ice Dragons headquarters today for an important meeting,you can stay here since it might only be for awhile" I said as Carolyn nodded.I got changed into my usual wear.

I gave Carolyn a kiss before going out and into the waiting car as Inui drove us both to headquarters.

Carolyn P.O.V.

I was washing the dishes after Soryu left when a few men,dressed in black came in.Remembering that Soryu always hid guns under his sofa for emergencies,I quickly ducked under one,fumbling around until I felt it and took it.

I didn't even know how to handle a gun,much less use it!I was also outnumbered!

I kept backing up,my hand firmly gripping onto the gun when I bumped into something.Before I could turn around,I felt something being held against my face as I felt myself slipping out of consciousness.

 I finally felt myself pass out.