Chapter 31:EISUKE WHAT THE HELL?!

Carolyn P.O.V.

When I came to,I was in some sort of room with blue walls and pink carpeting.I slowly sat up from the bed I was placed on as I looked around.

Where am I?

The last thing I remember was those men hitting me out with something.

I slowly got off the bed as I walked around the room,examining it.It sort of looked like a hotel room...don't kidnappers usually take you to places that are super creepy and that?

I turned the door knob only to find it locked.I struggled again and again to maybe break it open but it won't budge!

I looked around the room again for any means of escape when I saw the window.I unlocked it and peered down.

What the hell?!

If I even tried jumping out,I would have my blood splatted over the road that looked to be very far away.

Well that plan failed...now what?

I was sitting on the bed thinking when the door unlocked itself and a man wearing a black suit came in.

"What do you want with me?!" I shouted as I stood up when he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder!The nerve of him!

"PUT ME DOWN MISTER!NOW!" I shouted furiously as I kept punching his back.

I heard the sound of a door opening as the man finally set me down.

"I brought her sir"

I quickly whipped my head to the front and came face to face with...

"EISUKE?!!!"

Cold Love-KBTBBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें