Chapter 7:How the hell do you have so much-?!

Eisuke and I stepped inside one of his black limos as we zoomed off into town.My eyes were bugging out from their sockets when I saw the shop brands.

Gucci-Chanel-Michael Kors-Prada-Versace-Guess-Dior-Armani-Dolce and Gabanna-Louis Vuiton-----OH MY GOD!

We stopped in front of Gucci as we both got out and stared at the five-storey shop.We stepped inside as I looked around in wonder at all the expensive items that were on display.

"Ah,how can I help you sir?" a male staff asked as Eisuke looked around for a minute before saying:

"I need a whole wardrobe of your finest clothes for this summer,the price doesn't matter."

"Right away sir" the staff said calmly.

He must be used to people like Eisuke...

Some staff members rushed around the shop in a flurry,and in less than 5 minutes,there were a whole pile of expensive looking clothes stacked up on the counter.I picked up one of the price tags and nearly choked.

5 MILLION YEN?!JUST FOR A DRESS?!

After that,he dragged me into several more shops as my head got dizzy looking at all the zeros at the end of the cheques her writes.

Just how much money does this man really have?!!!

When we got back to the penthouse,I was nearly ready to collapse from exhaustion which I just did when I felt someone pick me up.

Soryu?

No...this feels different...

It can't be...

Eisuke?