Chapter 30:Out the door

Soryu P.O.V.

I quickly rushed towards Ross,tackling him to the ground to prevent him from escaping as my hands reached for the bomb.

20 seconds!

I quickly took out my gun as I used the hilt to knock him out as I grabbed the bomb.

10 seconds!

I quickly opened the window and threw the bomb as high as I could as I watched the timer on it.

5.......

4......

3.....

2.....

1.....

It exploded in midair just as Samejima and Inui came rushing in,quickly taking care of Ross.

"Sir,are you alright?" Samejima asked me as I took hold of my gun,glaring at Tres Spades in the distance.

"I'm fine.Inui,drive me to Tres Spades.Now"

"R-right away sir!"

We both stepped in the car as Inui sped the car off towards Tres Spades.

Carolyn...

Eisuke...you...

~~~

I pushed the button for the penthouse as I waited impatiently for the first time ever,for it to go up.Once the doors opened,I slammed open the door to the lounge.

"Sor?What are you doing here?" I heard Baba ask me as I ignored him and ran upstairs to Eisuke's suite.

He wasn't there.

I turned the whole place upside down but I couldn't find any trace of him.Until...

I was looking around his desk when I noticed a false compartment under the drawer I was looking through.I quickly opened it and took out a piece of paper.

You want your woman?Come find her.

I was out the door.