Chapter 13

PLOT FINALLY PICKS UP HELL YEAH!

BTW: Few things said/done that might make some people uncomfortable so if you're uncomfortable with sexual preferences just beware.

~~~~~~~

Remember what I said earlier about being hot and bothered? It must be my period and Dylan must freaking know it.

Dylan’s hand inched up my knee, making it hard for me to focus on my food.

“What was your favorite present Carter?” Emma asked me.

Dylan’s hand inched up closer.

“Uh… my puppy.” Which was still locked up in Dylan’s room.

“Who got you a puppy?”

“Dylan.”

She coughed on her ham.

“Dylan Mace! You bought a puppy?!”

“If it makes his girlfriend happy.” Joe, another one of Dylan’s uncles commented.

“Anything for Carter.” Dylan pecked my cheek, but still inching his hand up my dress.

“They’re so cute.” Dylan’s grandma clapped.

“How long have you guys been going out?” Phil asked.

“Um…” I looked over to Dylan. “About seven months.” Dylan answered.

I almost gaped. Seven months is a long time!

“Wow.” Scott commented.

Dylan’s long fingers barley brushed me, but it was enough for me to hold in a moan.

God I hated him right now.

“How did you ask her out?” His grandpa asked.

I took this time to quickly move his hand from under my dress. What the hell was he doing?! Last time I checked best friends don’t feel you up!

“Um just did it. Took her to the fair.”

I took a bite of my salad. I can just imagine us going to the fair. Getting stuck on top of the Farris wheel. Me almost peeing my pants and him kissing me to calm me down. Awe that’d be so cute.

“Carter.” Dylan nudged me.

“Sorry what?” I gained back to reality.

“Tell them about your favorite date.”

I gulped.

“Uh, I like days in. You know just movies and stuff.” I shrugged, keeping it simple.

“Oh mom you should have seen them the day before ya’ll came! They were all cuddled up on the couch! So gosh darn cute-” “Mom!” Dylan yelled.

“Sorry! It’s true though!” She gushed.

I blushed.

I finished off my dinner.

“Alright you’re all free to mess with your stupid gifts.” Emma shooed us off.

“We’re going frog hunting! Dylan you coming?” Phil asked.

“No I gotta talk to Carter.”

I gulped.

What did he want to talk about?

“Alright. See ya’ll later.” The guys left.

“And I’m going to your house to talk to your mom. What are you two doing?” Emma asked.