fighting along side the stars

Hey guys! Sorry its been so long since i updated, i kinda lost track of time XP

Thana's pov~

I was running at a fair pace towards a random direction when suddenly I heard a voice in my head. "Thana, I finally found you!" It sounded like... "Hibiki? Why are you  in my head?" I asked aloud while Alona looked at me questioningly.

"I'm using my magic to trace your location and communicate with you. Now could you take a right? A little while past there Natsu is fighting the man named cobra and it seems like he could use some help." He said rather rushed.

"Yea but are the others alright? What about Wendy and Lucy? They aren't hurt are they?!" I asked fearing the worst while turning to my new direction

"Their fine but I'm just about out of magic every so I've got to go. Be careful." With that he got cut off, and likely fainted or something.

"What was that all about?" Alona asked, now in front of me. "It was Hibiki, he used some type of communication magic." I answered her quickly and she nodded in response. "Where are we going?" She questioned with her adorable baby voice. "Apparently down here somewhere is Natsu fighting some guy named Cobra." I answered, trying to keep down my excitement.

~timeskip~

"NATSU!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs so he could hear me in his location way up in the sky. "WHAAAAT?" He shouted back, equally as loud much to the dismay of his opponent. "WOULD YOU LIKE SOME HELP?" I questioned, eager to get some action. I swear I could see his smirk even from way down here. "SURE, IF YOU CAN KEEP UP!" He answered then proceeds to attack his opponent with fiery fists.

I smirked and dramatically threw my right hand forward. "WOLF KING I SUMMON THEE! YUKI!" I chant and stars quickly surround me and Yuki appeared in all his glory. "Hi sis, need help?" He grinned shyly and i returned it before getting serious. "I need you to keep me up there, close enough to be able to fight with them and protect Alona. Think you can handle it" I looked at him through the corner of my eyes. He grinned and cracked his fingers. "With pleasure!"

I instantly felt weightless as I was being lifted into the sky, a scythe materializing in my hands. Cobra looked at me confused for a moment. "I thought you were a water dragon slayer? Ah, so that's how it is. That's some pretty impressive power you got there, maybe we should take you next." He smirked evilly and tauntingly at me, making Natsu mad for ignoring him. "HEY BASTARD I'M YOUR OPPONENT!" He shouted, causing both of us to whince.

'Stupid loud mouth!' I thought baring my fangs, and for some reason Cobra laughed. "That's one feisty partner you got there 'Loudmouth'!" He laughed and I realized what he was doing. 'He's reading our minds.' I thought and he smirked. "Took you long enough to realize it your highness." 

It was silent for a moment before Natsu began screaming. "WAAAAAT?" I glared at him but he just stared at me confused and shocked. "YOUR HIGHNESS!?" I sighed and rubbed my face. "Natsu we literally had this conversation a week ago." Cobra cleared his throat causing me to glare at him. "Were in the middle of a battle." He gestured around him and I remembered I was floating in the sky with a scythe in hand. "Oh yea." I whispered under my breath causing them to sweatdrop. 

"So what are we standing around for? Let's fight!" I got into a battle stance and charged forward with Natsu and Happy. "I'm all fired up!" Natsu shouted. Natsu tried to punch him in the face  but he went backwards. I came up behind him and tried to use a spin attack but he went below me and threw poison. My eyes widened as it came towards me. "P-Poison!?" I exclaimed in surprise before being completely surrounded by poison. Cobra began laughing.

"Only a poison dragon slayer can withstand that poison. Good luck getting out of that alive, even if you are the princess." I smirked and began eating the poison while Natsu kept trying to hit him.

"Thanks for the meal." I said, shocking them both. "You're alright!" Happy shouted excitedly. I smirked in a bit of a creepy way and walked towards Cobra and his snake, making sure i'm not thinking about the battle. "What's the matter? Shocked i'm alive?" I asked in his ear, and jumped back when the snake attacked me. I smiled with closed eyes, but a shadow covered my eyes. I opened my left eye and my blue eyes pierced into his soul.

"Natsu." I said in a dead serious tone. "Yea?" He asked, not taking his eyes off cobra. "I need you to keep him distracted while I come up with a plan, if you don't take him down before I come up with one that is." I half lied. He nodded and got to work while I slowly floated back down to the floor with Alona and Yuki.

When I landed I got crushed into a hug by Alona and Yuki who smiled kinda shyly at me. "So, what is it that you're gonna do?" He asked, serious but worried. I smiled and explained my thoughts to him. "While I was up there I wasn't actually fighting. I was testing his skills, strengths, weaknesses, and so forth. I have an idea on how to beat him but I wanna test Natsu's skills, see if I can trust him to protect his friends or not."

He nodded, probably still a little confused, as I watched Natsu fighting him. Natsu was swinging his fists at him when they both went falling down, Cobra on top pushing him closer to the ground when Natsu began screaming super loudly. Even from the distance I was from him I had to cover my ears only imagining how bad it must be for Cobra. "HE- FOUND- IT." I half shouted towards Yuki so he could hear me while also struggling, not used to yelling.

Shortly after he stopped they crashed into the ground with dust flying everywhere. I ran towards them, Alona and Yuki directly behind me. "NATSUUU! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I shouted while getting closer. He gave me a weak thumbs up, and I couldn't help but grin. Don't judge me, smiles are contagious. Our victory moment was short lived because Cobra got up again. "Did you really think it was that easy?" We were about to respond when someone shot him through the stomach. "Smart, using his strength as his weakness. Unfortunately he wasn't worth keeping around." As Cobra's eyes turned white one of the lines on Brains face dissappeared.