beauty contest

BEFORE I START I WANNA TELL YOU THAT IN MY STORY THANA IS 14 WHILE LAXUS IS 16

Thana's pov~

Laxy and I are sitting at a restaurant chatting. Laxy pretty much ordered the entire menu while I only got a burger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake. We were sitting in a peaceful silence until Laxus spoke up. "Hey, why is it that you don't get the whole 'bottomless pit' stomach thing?" I giggled slightly at his choice of words but then started thinking. "You know? I have no idea why. Maybe just the guys get that." He nodded and we continued eating

~timeskip brought to you by me not knowing what else to put~

After tricking Laxy into letting me pay for the meal and getting yelled at it later for it with him saying 'That's supposed to be the guys job!' and 'Now I gotta pay you back!' and stuff like that I began walking towards the guild with him next to me being grumpy. I looked at him and giggled which he responded with a 'hymph' and turning his head.

When I opened the doors I was immediately shoved onto the floor by a crying Alona. "W Why did you  leave me here!?" Realization quickly entered my brain and I hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I'll do my best not to let it happen again, okay?" I lifter her face so I could see her eyes. She quickly wiped her eyes and nodded happily and ran off to play with pantherlily and happy.

I smiled at her and got off the floor. As I was dusting myself off Lucy walked over to me and asked if I wanted to sit next to her. I nodded my head eagerly and ran off to sit with her and Levy. We were talking for a bit then we heard macao shout something about a beauty pageant with an award of 500,000 j.

Lucy's eyes lit up as she stood with her hands clasped together. "A beauty pageant?  That sounds like so much fun! I gotta go get ready!" She dashed out of the guild towards her apartment. Levy sighed while I giggled at her childish self getting farther away. "Well, I guess I might as well join too, what about you?" she stood up and looked at me in anticipation. 'I guess this would be a good way to not only get money but also impress Laxus!" I grinned widely with hearts in my eyes and quickly nodded. I stood up with her and walked out of the guild.

~time skip do to my laziness~

~still Thana's pov~

I was behind stage barely able to hear everyone else's 'performance's'. I was shaking and I was starting to have doubts. I was wearing a beautiful multi shaded purple dress that was short in the front and long and fluffy in the back. I had a little scarf/cape thing that was a matching shade of purple with some black show boots(not heels) and a single glove. I had my hair down and curled thanks to elizabeth, the spirit of the stars. Though her main job is to fight and protect she loves to do hair and makeup and stuff. She even helped me make the dress.

When he called my name it felt as though time had stopped

When he called my name it felt as though time had stopped. I gulped and made -harmless- purple/pink poison appear on the stage. I used my shadow god slaying magic make me look like a shadow and dramatically stepped through the mist, it separating as I walk through.

The audience awed at the sight and it gave me more confidence. I made the mist slowly disappearing along with the shadow  spell and smiled brightly at the crowd with my hands on my hips. They erupted into cheers  and to say I was embarrassed was an understatement. Though I had to do stuff like this all the time in the dragon realm except as more of a speech than a contest, this was my first time in front of an audience I didn't know.

"LETS GIVE IT UP FOR THE POISON SHADOW LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN!" The announcer shouted. I was about to turn around to leave when he continued speaking. "WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO SHOW US SOME MORE OF YOUR MAGIC?" He practically shouted into the microphone causing my ears to ring like crazy. I kept a smile on my face and nodded even though I wanted to run off the stage and hide.

I decided to use one of my spells that match my outfit so I decided to summon Elizabeth. I closed my eyes and put my hands together, gathering magical power.

" Dear heavenly skys

please hear my call

give me the power to summon a guardian

the sky maiden please hear my plea" I opened my eyes and stars began appearing above me.

"Warrior of the stars I summon thee! ELIZABETH!"

There was a blinding flash of golden light appeared, blinding everyone watching and when it died down there she was in all her glory grinning like a child in a candy store.

Everyone was amazed and I felt a blush go up to my cheeks. Elizabeth and I bowed and walked back stage. "You did AMAZING! THE POISON, GREAT IDEA AND THE WAY YOU USED YOUR SHADOW MAGIC BRILLIANT! I'M ALSO SUPER HAPPY YOU INVOLVED ME IN IT!" She began squealing and I laughed at her.

I took my gaze off her to see Evergreen freezing everyone. "E-Ever. what are you doing?" She looked at me shocked, she looked down sadly and removed her glasses. "I'm sorry, I'll remove it as soon as we leave this place alright? Please don't hate me." I stared at her and, even though I didn't get what was happening I decided to trust her, my sister like figure, and looked into her eyes. I smiled at her warmly, sending back Elizabeth as I was being turned to stone and everything went black.