the fall

Thana's pov~
I ran towards brain since he was closest. "Water dragons fist" I chanted and charged at him but he dodged, causing me to almost fall off the cliff. "Woa!" I turned around to glare at him after regaining my balance. "Hey! You cheater I almost fell because of you!" I shouted, a tick mark on my hear but he seams to be getting slightly annoyed.

"Water dragons talon!" I chanted, dashing towards him again but this time he grabbed my fist and flung me over the edge. "AAAH!" I screamed fear and rage filling me. "Ill get you for that!" I shouted before disappearing out of sight.
(Sorry the fighting scene sucks I tried)
Nobody's pov~

As Thana fell a small cat chased her. She grabbed her back in an attempt to save her but since she was only hatched recently she wasn't big enough. "ALONA WATCH OUT!" She shouted towards her feline companion. She pulled her off her back and curled up with her in the center. She landed roughly on thee branches, quickly falling off them and onto the next on over and over again until she landed on the earth.

She opened her right eye slightly, her bangs on the floor out of the way, and took a peak at her friend that was shaking uncontrollably. "Hey... your not... hurt. Are you?" She asked, worry dripping from her words. "Me? What about you! You just went through so much pain because I was too weak to help!" She cried feeling responsible for her mother's pain. "Hey, don't be like that. I'll be fine. I just need... to find a lake... or something." Thana responded, slowly attempting to get up. Halfway through standing there was an ear shattering cracking sound as Thana cried out in pain. "THANA!" The said girl smiled weakly. "I I'm fine... I just broke my leg... is all..." not knowing how to respond Alona simply cried out.

"Hey, don't cry... I need a favor from you... think you can handle it?" She soothes her friend making her wipe away her tears and look up at her with tetermination filled eyes. "Good... I need you... to find the closest... lake and... lead me there..." She ordered tiredly. Alona nodded and flew up to the sky, quickly returning and slowly guiding her through the thick trees.

Once finally there she collapsed, reaching her hand towards the water while laying on the floor. As though hearing an unspoken prayer the water came towards her and wrapped itself pulling her towards and into the water. Alona stood shocked before she realized she was just pulled into the water. Knowing she knew what she was doing she had to fight herself to leave her there.

She sat down and waited. Seconds. Minutes. Eventually an hour passed and Thana finally resurfaced. All her wounds her healed and she was now wearing a bright blue dress with dark grey and yellow spots, showing off that she has the power of the waters. "Sorry, did I make you wait long?" She asked sheepishly.

Her friend pounced on her, causing her to collapse onto the floor. "I was so scared I lost you!" She cried into her chest. "You will never lose me, even if you can't see or hear me I will always be there." Thana gave her a motherly smile and stood up, still holding Alona in her arms.

"Now what do you say we go kick some butt?" Thana asked with a smirk. "Yes!" Alona grinned, her tears disappearing.