Chapter Twenty-Nine: Consequences

Start from the beginning

"And what if she cancels on yo ass then what?"

"She won't..I know she'll be here."

"What did she tell you three days ago?" I smacked my lips at him.

"Ed don't even bring tat up.."

"No Im gone bring it up...she told yo ass that she would come visit you after she had her photo shoot and after she went to her record label for her meeting..did she?"

"Edward she was busy, if anything she's the most hard working woman I've ever met, she never sleeps..shït I barely sleep."

"Ok whatever you say namzzz." He dragged making me blow air from my mouth. Edward was just bumping his gums, he know damn well Robyn would never ditch me..even though she's more busy than I am but she promised me she'll be here to hear my new single, I even had an idea of letting her hear the second one about a special someone..and I only want for her to listen to it, her opinion matters to me. After me and Edward had a little debate, the door opened revealing Jordun slick Sam noodles and Effie, they forever wanna barge in the studio every single time.

"Jaaaaaa babe.." Sam said hopping on my lap, I let out deep breath as my arm wrapped around her waist.

"Sam did you really have to hop yo fat ass on my lap like that?" I asked looking up at her.

"Oh your rude for that Lani, that's my way of saying hey, how's your day going oh that's nice my day was awesome..but I got the bitch fit.."

"Yes you did now hop yo ass off my shit.." I moved around with her still on top of me.

"Sammy get off.." slick said laughing.

"Slickkkkkk what's poppin?" I asked turning around facing her. She shrugged scratching her chin.

"Just came back from this photo shoot and it was amazing as hell."

"Who was it for?"

"Uh I believe for time magazine.."

"Lies.." noodles said.

"How would you know bug eyes?" Edward asked noodz. She flipped him off making me chuckle.

"Because I was there you shrimp lip ass..don't question me." I busted out laughing getting up from the chair. I hopped on the couch next to Jordun and begin hopping next to him making him bounce.

"Jordunnnnnnn I missed you.."

"Yea I missed all of you guys..how's the music coming Lani?"

"Shït..I got few verses, but you know I'll be finish with it by tonight..and I will have my next single done by next week.."

"Question is, when will you do the music videos?" Ed asked.

"Don't worry about that, we have all the time in the world to drop those, right now my fans will be satisfied with these.." I said sitting next to Jordun as he typed on his cellular device. "Do you ever go a second without texting or tweeting?"

"Nope..why don't you get a Twitter nami.."

"I did but I straight up deleted that shit, it wasn't for me and it was ass..on to the next." Edward smacked his lips scrunching his nose up.