Chapter Thirty: War

Start from the beginning

"Now we can listen..with ya' on my lap..it's the only wey'.." I shrugged as I picked up my lyric notes and passed them to her.

"These are my first two verses and the chorus..I still gotta finish.." Robyn nodded her head as she read over the lyrics. I reached over and pressed the playback so that the beat could play, as the beat played I took the notepad from her as I was nodding my head.

"Do me a favor..pick me up take me out later..don't worry about no paper Cause I got much stacked up for nights like this, My life can get crazy, I deal with shit on the daily But baby I'm thinking maybe, we could agree to work it out like this...and then it goes on from the chorus and into my second verse and everything, soooo are you down to be my distraction Robyn Fenty?" I asked looking over at her. But Robyn was already kissing on my shoulder and neck, typical Robyn. I giggled shyly as I grabbed her face making her look at me.

"What baby?"

"Are you...down to be my distraction Robyn Fenty?" I asked her making the words slip off my tongue sexily.

"Of course I'm down..I'm down ta' alweys' be ya' distraction."

"That's what I like to hear." I mumbled pulling her face closer to mines and kissed her lips. Robyn pulled away and shook her head smiling at me. I smiled placing my hand on my cheek as I stared at her, I loved her ass so muchhhh it's crazy.

"I loved it princess..nice vibe, sexy..groovy..it's perfect."

"You think so?"

"Mhm..what are ya' plans fa' ya' music video?"

"Don't know yet, I'm not releasing this for a good four or five months..I wanna wait."

"So what about ya' other single..uhhh crzy? Ya' know ya' fa' got the a in crazy right?" Robyn said picking up the other notepad with my other single. I chuckled, I kissed her cheek turning off the recorder.

"Actually I didn't..I spelled it like that because I'm a different bitch that's why.."

"Alright cool cool..when ya' plan on releasing this?"

"Soon...soon little piggy." I mumbled scrolling through my Instagram. Robyn chuckled wrapping her arms around my waist. Her light breaths on my shoulder were calming me, I loved when she knew how to keep me so sane.

"Kehlani?"

"Hmmm?" I dragged. Just as I Robyn was about to tell me something the door opened revealing Edward noodz and even Riley. I smiled once they all walked in together, Robyn looked over at them as she gave then a head nod.

"What's up Rih..I thought you canceled?" Edward said making me mug his ugly ass face.

"Nah..ya' thought wrong ed, I'm here."

"When you get in?" Noodz asked taking a seat on the couch.

"About thirty minutes ago.."

"Oh my gosh...kehlani..you and Rihanna are..a thing or something?" Riley asked with a shocked expression.

"Uh yea we are.." Robyn said. I smirked elbowing her in her breast. She gave me the side eye and reverted her attention back to Riley.