Chapter 17

Dinah's POV

As we all got in the car Y/N/N was snuggled up to Camila as she sleeps. I tried to move Y/N/N for Mila's lap to mine but Mila slapped my hand away, "don't move her Dinah or she will freak out when she wakes up." I nod and lent against the window reflecting on how I fucked up with the love of my life. She was my everything and I fucked it up just because lust took over my body. As we arrived to the airport I got curious, "where are we going?" I asked Camila, "we are going back to The Fifth Harmony headquarters so we can take care of Y/N/N." I nod and sighed as we all got out of the car but as soon as Camila moved Y/N/N was awake and started to cry loudly. I quickly pulled Y/N/N into my arms and rocked her back an forth to calm her down which work since in a matter of seconds she was dead asleep on my shoulder again.

"How the hell did you know what to do?" Lauren asked because she is the only one who would talk to me but right now I'd rather not talk to her, "Dinah give Y/N back too me." Camila spat but as she tried to take Y/N/N away from me the sleeping teenager groaned and wrapped her legs around me and whimpered, "no go!" Camila glared at me then walked back over to Mani then grabbed her girlfriend's arm and wrapped it around her shoulder then walked off to our plane. I smiled down at the sleeping Y/N/N only to see her looking back up at me, "ou ery pwetty." Awww she's so cute, "well thank you Y/N/N you look very pretty too." I kissed her cheek and walked over to where our plane will be, "um pwetty wady?" I looked down at her to see she was going to cry soon, "I eed oo potty."

I walked over to Camila and she grabbed Y/N/N out of my arms and went to the toilet with the baby girl in her arms. As soon as Camila was gone Mani slapped me on the arm, "I swear Dinah if you even think about trying to win Y/N back after what you did I am going to beat your ass then I'm going to tell Mila and let her beat your ass until you end up in the hospital." I growled and shoved her, "fuck why can't you guys just see that I made a mistake!" Mani started getting red in the face, "well your mistake cause Y/N to create this headspace so she wouldn't have to deal with the fucking shit you and Lauren put her threw don't you get she loved you!" I broke down, "I fucking love her too! I blame myself for everything but I can't help how I feel Normani!"

I broke down crying on the floor as everyone just stays where they are except one people who crawls up to me and she rubs her face against my arms which causes me to finally look up, "pwetty wady no cry." I smiled at Y/N/N as she unwrapped my arms from around my legs and moved into my lap then snuggled into my chest. "mmm Dj cuddle," my love whispered to me as she drifted off to sleep while all of our eyes are widened. "You guys heard her call me Dj too didn't you?" I asked shocked that she would actually remember that nickname, "maybe we could bring her out of her headspace?" Ally said, "it could work but let's wait until we get home then we can experiment with getting Y/N out of her headspace."

As soon as we got on the plane Camila's phone started to ring so I picked it up and threw it to Normani who caught it and handed it to Mila.

"Hello?"

"Hey how are you Doc?"

"That's good"

"Okay what is it?"

"Wait she's what!"

We all jump and Y/N/N's bottom lip started to shake, "shhh baby please don't cry you're okay you mummy is just mad at the doctor." She nod and snuggled into my neck and fell asleep on my shoulder, "is she okay Dinah?" Ally asked as she stroked Y/N/N's hair softly. As Camila came back into the room she grabbed Y/N/N and handed her to Mani, "whoa Camila what's up I swear is you were a cartoon there would be steam coming out of you ears." Everyone slowly backed away from Mila and I then she slapped me causing my head to snap to the left, "Mila what the hell!" I groaned as she growled, "congrats Dinah I now officially want to kill you." I whimpered as she went to slap me again but a soft tiny voice stopped her, "no hurt Dj."

Y/N/N was about to cry so Camila went over to her and soothed her, "shhh baby mummy won't hurt her." Y/N/N reached for Camila to hug her, Camila picked her up and carried her over to the couch and laid her down. "Shh Y/N/N please go to sleep so the grown ups can talk," she nod and laid back down but when she shivered I took of my jacket and put it over her shivering body then grabbed a pillow and blanket from the cabinet above her and covered her with the blanket and pulled her head up slightly and put the pillow under her head.

I looked over to Camila and walked back over to her but remained out of arms reach, "want did I do to make you slap me?" Camila growled, "why did you use protection with her!" I looked at her in shock, "oh god." I sit down thinking about everything, "I'm fucked..." I whispered and Camila sighs, "she's 3 months along I don't know how none of us noticed it." I looked over to Y/N/N who is sleeping peacefully, "did he say if it was a boy or a girl?" I asked will a little bit of excitement in my voice, "in 6-7 months you will have two baby boys and one baby girl." I smiled as I continue to stare at Y/N/N lovingly, "can I go over and lay with please?" I asked Camila and she looks over at Y/N/N then back at me, "okay but break her heart again and I break your face." I smiled and walked over to the love of my life and gently picked her up and placed her onto my lap causing her to snuggle into my chest.