Chapter 16

Camila's POV

I ran over to Y/N/N screaming her name but as she blacked out I reached her and pulled her into my lap, "Someone call the fucking ambulance!" I screamed to no one in particular as I rocked back and forth with Y/N in my arms. "Please be okay Y/N/N I don't know how to live without you in my life telling me things get better," Mani kneeled down and I started to cry into her shoulder. I soon hear sirens and as they get here Mani and I climb into the back of the ambulance while Ally and the two bitches that caused this mess are in a car with big rob behind us.

When we got to the hospital I was balling on my girlfriend's shoulder, "Mani please tell me she is going to be alright..." I sobbed and Mani smiled and picked me up and put me down in her lap, "Y/N/N would never leave us if she had a choice." All of a sudden the door was opened and in came three running girls. "I don't want to talk to them Mani," my girlfriend nod and as she called Ally over and told her what had happened with Y/N/N.

"Mila?" Ally tried to talk to me but I couldn't talk right now all I can do is stare at the door they rolled Y/N/N threw. Mani sigh and decided to go get food with Ally and Dinah. "Camz?" Lauren said in a worried voice but as she said that something deep inside of me snapped.

"Camz? Camz! Is that all you can say to me! Lauren  for 3 years your sister as been my best friend when you go out and party she would stay up late at night and talk to me about anything I wanted! That girl in there isn't just my best friend but I consider her my sister because she treats me like one and she cares for me! How could you do this to her and Ally! You are a small hearted monster Lauren Jauregui and you don't deserve an amazing sister like Y/N/N because all you do is take her for granted then you stab her in the back the second she needs you!"

My head whipped to the left and I slowly brought my hand up to my cheek, "oh god Camz are you okay? I'm so so sorry." Lauren tried to touch me but I flinched away from her, "Mila!" Normani ran to me in fear of what just happened. "S-S-She s-s-slapped m-m-me," I stutter and as Lauren goes to touch me again I flinched into Mani. "Camz I'm so sorry please I didn't mean to slap you it was an accident," Lauren whispered to me but soon Mani picked me up bridal style and took me over to the lounge.

After a few hours of silence a doctor came out with a clip board, "Jauregui?" My head shot up and I stood up then walked over to the blonde doctor. "Are you family?" I nod and he sighed, "well I have some good news and some bad news." I nod for him to continue and the girls except Lauren and Dinah came and stood next to me, "the good news is that she is going to live and probably be out in a few hours if you are willing to talk care of her but the bad news is Miss. Jauregui has a mild case of Amnesia but she also has a broken arm and a broken leg all from the car hitting the left side of her body."

The doctor lead us into Y/N/N's room and as she saw her she was sleeping peacefully for once, "Ally can you call Will and cancel the rest of the tour and tell him what happened to Y/N/N and say we have to take care of her." Ally nod and walked outside to call Will, as soon as Ally left the room Y/N/N's eyes start to slowly open. She looked at me and frowned, "hawo are you my mummy?" Aww Y/N/N sounds so cute.

"Baby how old are you?" I asked her and she put three fingers up but then her lower lip started to shake and she was about to cry. "Aww no shh baby it's okay," Mani whispered as she tries to calm Y/N/N down. "Mama!" The teenager yelled at Mani and scared her, "cuddle?" Aww that's  so cute. "Mummy too?" I asked and she nod franticly, "Mummy I sweepy." Y/N/N whimpered and snuggled into Mani who had got on bed and cuddled with the cute green eyed girl.

After Y/N/N fell asleep Mani and I were cuddling on Y/N/N's bed as Y/N/N herself cuddled on to Mani's lap and laid her head on Mani's shoulder while we all cuddled Ally came into the room with Dinah and Lauren following her. "What the hell is going on here!" Lauren yelled causing Y/N/N to wake up and start to whimper, "shh baby don't cry look at me please don't cry." I cooed the younger girl but no anvil. The girl burst out crying, "shh Y/N/N I got you calm down I got you." I picked the girl up and rocked her softly, "mummy something very loud."

"Shh I got you I promise I'll be quite now go cuddle with Mama while Mummy has a chat with the girls okay?" She nod and crawled over to Mani and fell asleep again. I grab Ally's hand and leads her out and as soon as the door close Ally asked, "Mila what the heck was that?" I smiled then sighed, "when Y/N/N woke up she called me mummy and she was acting like an cute little 3 year old." Their jaws dropped down to the floor which was funny as hell but I remain still not a single laugh came out, "so anyway Ally what did Will say about the tour?" Lauren and Dinah looked confused while Ally nod and started her story.