Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

As I woke up I felt cold so I sat up and looked around and there was no Dinah. I got out of Dinah's bunk and walked into the kitchen and no one was there so I started to panic a bit, "Dinah! Camila! Normani!" I shout but no one answered me causing me to scream at the top of my lungs, "Lauren!" Still no one came causing me to go into total panic mode and break down crying. I slid down onto the floor and whimper, "please anyone."

I rocked back and forth for I don't know how long but as soon as I hear the door open I see Lauren dragging Dinah into the bus. I stay hidden and my sobs lessen, "so Lo what did you want to talk to me about?" Without warning Lauren pulled Dinah into a kiss causing my heart to smash into a million pieces.

Dinah moaned into the kiss and kissed back while grabbing Lauren's ass, "damn I forgot how good your ass feels." As Dinah said those words see pushes Lauren on the couch and for 4 hours I had to watch the love of my love pound into my sister and I had to hear Lauren scream out Dinah's name until she lost her voice. And the worst of it is that I couldn't move or they would see me and probably give me some bullshit excuse that will only break my heart more. Finally they past out from exhaustion so that was my chance to escape from the bus.

As I run out I bumped into Ally coming back with the girls behind her but as soon as she saw my tears she brought me into a hug causing me to break down completely. "Y/N/N what's wrong?" Cami questioned me but all I did was cry harder remembering what I had to witness for 4 hours. "Please just take me away before they wake up," I whimper in Ally's ear causing her to frown. "Okay Cami come with us Normani go see what the fudge happened in there," Camally took me to the movies to go see the secret life of pets to try and make me feel better.

Normani's POV

As I enter the bus I saw Lauren on top of Dinah asleep and Dinah asleep under Lauren and I don't know why but this filled me with rage. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at them knowing the girls are long gone, my outburst caused the two girls to wake up startled. "What the heck Mani oh god where's Y/N/N!" Lauren asked with panic in her voice. "Y/N never left the bus until a few seconds ago," both there eye widened as they look down ashamed at what they have done. "We are sorry Mani," they both said together in harmony. "Don't apologise to me apologise to Y/N who by her reaction saw or heard what you two were doing," they both had tears in their eyes.

"Now get dressed before they come back," I growled at them which caused them to flinch in shock. They ran and got some clothes on and as they came out of the back the bus and right in time to because the girls came in Camila holding a sleeping and teary eye Y/N. "Oh god what happened to her?" Dinah asked worried, "she had a break down in the middle of the movie and she told us what happened and as we got into the car she cried herself to sleep." Ally snapped at Dinah, "e-e-everything?"

Cami just pushed passed Lauren and Dinah and put a sleeping Y/N/N into our bunk, "yes she told us everything about what happened when we left you two alone for 4 hours." Ally was kinda scaring me now, "Y/N/N is in mine and Mani's bunk Ally." She nod and grabbed both Lauren's and Dinah's ears then pulled them over to the coach then pushed them on the coach. "Why?" Ally growled out her tough outside is slowly breaking but as Lauren tried to hug Ally she fainted and backed away from Lauren.

"Don't touch me," Ally slowly started to let her tears roll down her face. I walked over to Ally ang brought her into a much needed hug, "Y/N please get back into bed you can't go anywhere the bus is moving!" Camila shouted from the bunk section of the bus. I looked over then I saw Y/N/N run passed me with Mila following her, "no let me off this fucking bus!" Y/N screamed as she banged on the bus door wanting to get out. Camila shook her head and pick a crying Y/N/N up off the ground but soon the bus stopped at a bus station to refuel.

Y/N's POV

As soon as the bus stopped I got out of Cami's arms and ran out of the bus as the doors opened, "Y/N!" As Cami called my name I slowly stopped but then I felt something hard hit into my side making me flight away from what ever hit me and I hit a hard metal door I think then everything went black. The last thing I hear is 5 different voices screaming my name.