"What did i ever do?..." MarkxReader

Mark's P.O.V

"Hello everybody, My name is Markiplier! And this...um, isn't a let's play. As most of you know i have been in a relationship with this wonderful lady named, Y/N. Some of you love her some don't. Whatever. But, We've been together for about a year now and...honestly. I don't know how i got so lucky? She's incredible! She believes in me, she has faith in me! I'll never know what she see's in me..."'m just a goofy, red haired idiot who sits in front of a camera yelling half the time! But...Y/N...She's beautiful, talented, kind, generous, amazing and...perfect! I know i may sound like an idiot, but what did i ever do...to deserve her? Although i will say, we are perfect for each other, i think so at least...i just don't understand how i'm so lucky is all. I feel like we're soulmates! Her hand fits perfect in mine, we love all the same things, we both care so much! And...whenever i think about her being in the arms of another man, it drives me crazy! I've had nightmares like that...It's scary, to be so in love with someone you dream about losing them. I hate that, but i can't help but love her even more. Holding her close to me at night, it's the best thing in the world. I love Y/N....so much. You guys have no clue! She's just too perfect it's insane! Me and her...we're meant to be, and i know it! And yes, we're like other couples, we have fights...but, they don't last long, because one of us will realizes the wrongs and right them. And then it's all better again. I just...I can't. ugh! It's so hard to put it into words....I can't explain just how much i lover her, she's incredible. For her, i'd leave it all! Ah, shit...i've been rambling on to you guys....i uh, i'm gonna go. And as always, i will see you...In the next video! Buh-bye!" 

Little did he know, you had been listening the whole time. He stepped out to find you crying tears of joy. You threw yourself at him and attached your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. "I love you so much, Mark!" You cried into the crook of his neck. He let a few tears fall and kissed your head. "Love you too, Y/N" He said. You smiled bigger then you ever ahd before. To have a man say those things about you, to know that's how he really fells about you, it felt incredible! You loved him the same amount! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know it's short but i got inspired by Kenny Rodger: She believes in me! Also Budapest and A Thousand Years, so yeah! :D Music inspires me to write! YAY! XD SO i really hope you guys enjoy, i really love this one! Everything Mark said about Reader-chan, is how i feel about him, i'm creepy and totally okay with it! XD So, As always, i will see you...In the next chapter! BUH-BYE! ~Mlpeej, <3

In the next chapter! BUH-BYE! ~Mlpeej, <3

This is one of my favorite pictures i've ever seen! :'D 

"Give me one good reason why i should never make a change" ~George Ezra-Budapest.... <3 :-)

They are my reason to smile

They are my reason to smile. They are my happiness. I couldn't live without these men in my life. I love them so damn much, just hurts i'll never meet them. But still, i can always see them and they can make me happy from the other side of the screen. :)