Space is cool! MarkxReader

You were cleaning the kitchen, phone in pocket, earbuds in, listening to your playlist on google music. You were currently jamming out to a remix of the FNAF theme. You were scrubbing on the stove top when 'Space is cool' came on!

You gasped and danced and sang along. Mark stood in the doorway, leaning and arms crossed. "Oh that's so cool!!" You sang, you didn't notice Mark, your back was to him, your hips swaying to the music. You couldn't help but smile, you loved the way Mark admired space, how he talked about stars and galaxies. 

After the song had ended you still didn't notice Mark. That is, until you heard something, Mark's voice singing Space Is Cool. You checked your phone, it wasn't playing anything, you turned around and ran into your muscular, singing, boyfriend. "Oh, Mark!" You gasped, smiling. He smiled down at you and stopped singing. "Sorry, i just really love that remix.." You said blushing. "it's fine." He said smirking, he snaked his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. "It's so sexy and cute seeing you swaying your hips and singing." He said, that dumb smirk still plastered to his perfect face. 

You put your arms around his neck and pulled him down slightly and attached your lips to his. Your lips completely in sync, moving together perfectly. It was things like this that made you 100% sure that you were 'soulmates' or just 'meant-to-be'. The thought made you smile and when you two parted, Mark just smiled back and asked, "What?", "Nothing just....i love you Mark" You said and hugged him. "I love you, too, Y/N." He said and held you tighter. "Space is really cool and beautiful.." You said as you pulled away, "Not as cool and beautiful as you, though.." He replied. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N: Got inspired by the song 'Space is cool', Markiplier and remixed by......Um, i don't remember...sorry! XD

===========================================================================