Laser Tag JackxReader

"Y/N! I just had the greatest idea ever!" Sean, your boyfriend of two years had just yelled from his recording room. "And what could that possibly be?" You asked, a smirk glued to your face. "We should go play laser tag! I haven't played it in ages!" He explained as he walked down the stairs. 

You thought for a moment, you haven't played laser tag in a long time either, not since that kids birthday party back in the 5th grade, and you didn't even know the kid! All that aside, you said yes to going out. You went upstairs and threw on a pair of jeans and a simple band tee.

So you and Sean got into the car and drove to the Arcade, which had laser tag in the back. You paid and got the armor plate and laser guns. "So are we on a team or will this be a full on war between us?" You asked. "We can be on a team.." Sean said suspiciously. You raised a brow and nodded. You entered the room, a few kids were running about, more teens though. 

"We'll split up to cover more ground, ok? Don't shoot me!" Sean stated. You agreed and split up, you stalked around the corner, hitting a few targets and gaining points. A kid came up and shot your plate, losing a point, you got pay back by totally crushing the kid though. 

After a while, you couldn't find Sean anywhere, you wanted to be by his side, but he was nowhere to be found. You felt an arm grab your waist and pull you into a corner, and you felt lips crash onto yours, the kiss was familiar, you knew it was Sean. He deepened the kiss even more by pulling you closer, he pulled away leaving you breathless, you looked at him with lust in your eyes, he smirked at you and shot you five times in the chest with the laser gun. 

"Loves a bitch!" He yelled before running away, you stood wide-eyed. You ran a hand through your H/L, H/C hair. Then after finally re-gaining your breath and thoughts you had to step out. After a couple minutes Sean came out and sat beside you, "I would say sorry, but i won!" He said triumphantly pumping his fist in the air. 

You ruffled his hair and kissed him with the same amount of heat and passion as he did before, you deepened the kiss, and bit his bottom lip lightly, and you quickly pulled away, and began walking to the door, leaving him breathless, he looked at you, you looked back at him, swaying your hips seductively as you walked away and winked at him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: :D I got this idea from one of those (Imagine your OTP) things! XD NOT COPYING!! XD ENJOY! And as always, i will see you..in the next chapter! BUH-BYE!!! P.s. MARK HAS BRONCITIS! D: He was gonna sing silent night but he can't now due to holidays and his voice! :( I would've loved that but i don't want Mark to strain his voice too bad! Wish him good recovery! :) PEACE~!

 MARK HAS BRONCITIS! D: He was gonna sing silent night but he can't now due to holidays and his voice! :( I would've loved that but i don't want Mark to strain his voice too bad! Wish him good recovery! :) PEACE~!