Gray was a bit startled hearing her voice as he was caught up in his thoughts. "I'm fine. It's just that.... I keep getting this feeling....when we were fighting the dragon's there was this moment...."

"Like you were getting a look into the future. Like a dream?" She asked recalling that she had seen Gray's death.

"Yeah, but it feels to real to be a dream." He said placing a hand over his heart where he had been shot. "I swear that I remember seeing myself getting shot and dying. Although it's not the first time I've felt this way. I was young when the single biggest event of my life went down." He recalled how felt when Deliora killed his entire family and Ur had sacrificed her life to save him and to kill the demon. He felt arms wrap around his waist and felt himself relax. He placed his hands over Asami's and felt better. But he still felt this pit in his stomach that he couldn't quite shake off.

❄💧❄💧

The group decided to continue their way back to Magnolia after their short break.

Natsu groaned feeling stomach upset. "My tummy hates me."

Wendy sulked. "It's my fault. Troia spells seems to get less and less effective the more I use it on someone." She said holding Carla.

"Well that can't be helped." Carla said.

"That's not your fault, Wendy." Asami comforted her sister sitting beside Gray while Haru stared at the drawing that Erza was drawing.

"Can you do me a favor and draw a yummy looking fish for me?" Happy asked the redhead beside Haru.

"Yes, I'd be happy to." Erza beamed. "In fact, drawing is my forte."

"You think so?" Gray said sarcastically recalling the last few drawings the redhead had shown them. And they weren't exactly well drawn.

"Strange as it sounds I'm missing that rickety old pub." Carla said.

"Yeah! I guess I kinda am too." Lucy smiled.

Gray and Asami both tensed up seeing the way Natsu seemed ready to throw up. It didn't help that they were sitting right across from him. "No way! You're not going to do that on us!" Gray snapped.

"Can you pull over again!" Asami cried out wanting to avoid Natsu who on the verge of blowing chunks. "Someone get him a bag or something!"

"Here use this." Haru said holding up Lucy's bag.

"Hey! That's my bag!" Lucy said.

"But, he needs it!" Happy protested.

Gray sighed and turned his head to look out the window trying to ignore the fact that Natsu might throw up on him and Asami. He blinked in surprise seeing an old woman in the middle of the road as their carriage got farther. There was something familiar about her.