::68:: Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth

Start from the beginning

"Fire Dragon Wing attack!" Natsu had grabbed Rogue and threw him into Sting.

The Fairy Tail group cheered at how easily Natsu and Gajeel were overwhelming the Sabertooth team.

Sting scoffed as he wiped his mouth. "You guys are tough, that's for sure. Makes it more fun."

"Gajeel." Rogue muttered.

"Tell me something. Did you really defeat your dragon's with that measly power of yours?" Natsu asked. Asami and Wendy leaned in to hear the answer since they were both curious. Natsu had told them how Sting and Rogue had killed their dragon parents which shocked them.

"We didn't just defeat them. We killed our dragon's with our bare hands." Sting stated as he gave them a cocky smirk.

"But, didn't you think of them as your parents too?"

"That's none of your business. But, if you losers want to see our dragon slaying power. Then I'll be happy to show it to ya." Sting declared. "White Drive." White light started to surround him.

"Shadow Drive." Rogue followed his example, instead he was surrounded in the same shadow like substance.

"The Twin Dragons of Sabertooth, Sting and Rogue.They may be dragon slayers like Natsu and Gajeel but, we still know nothing about their magic." Makarov said. "Predicting the outcome of this fight is all but impossible."

"Especially now that they finished testing each other's strengths. This is where the fight really starts. Let's cheer extra hard!" Mavis declared with a beaming smile.

Sting was the first to move and he and Natsu started going back and forth with their fists. Gajeel tried to keep with Rogue who similar to Asami could turn his body into his element, which meant that Gajeel would end up going through Rogue's shadow body.

"They're teamwork is really good." Asami muttered and was worried about Gajeel and Natsu who weren't used to working together. Suddenly Sting was overwhelming Natsu with his punches. "Hm. Is that a magic circle?" She asked.

"It is." Juvia replied after squinting her eyes since her eyes weren't as good as a dragon slayers.

"What'd you do to me?" Natsu snapped at Sting when he couldn't move his body.

Sting smirked. "My white dragon talent is infused with Holy magic. Anyone granted that stigmata is paralyzed. Now the real fun begins." His fists were surrounded in white clear orbs. "You're my new punching bag!"

"Go, Natsu! Take em down!" Happy cheered.

Natsu hid his smirk when Sting started to charge at him. The White Dragon slayer was shocked when Natsu punched him in the face when he shouldn't have been able to move. "He burned it off." Asami said in a proud tone.

"Way to use your head Natsu!" Lucy cheered.

The Fairy Tail Dragon slayer both punched them in the face, knocking them into the wall behind them. Sting had summoned up all his magic power all into one spot and used a dragon slayer secret art called Holy Nova. He was shocked when Natsu had stopped the attack with just one hand. Rogue was also being overwhelmed by Gajeel's hits. The two were knocked down to the ground.

"We're not finished yet." Rogue stood up first.

Sting followed soon after. "He's right. It's not like we expected this to be easy, ya know. Give us some credit." He clenched his fist. "I'm not gonna lose. I made a promise to Lector and I intend to keep it." The same white light surrounded him once more except this time white marking appeared on his body and his hair was more spiked up giving him a wild look. The same thing happened to Rogue except his markings were black.