Time to get Dirty

Start from the beginning

'Oh I know you'll like it. Let's say it's one of my punishments for you for being so naughty while I'm not around.' Perrie's heart starts to beats faster than it should while Jade motions for her to follow her.

BACK AT THE PORT..

Agent Jesy Nelson is thinking about her sister and the four Edwards girl. She knows that if they are with Jade for real, she's sure that she'll do anything to protect them but in the back of her mind she's really worried about their safety.

"They'll be fine, babe. You know you can trust Jade on this one. She'll know what to do" Leigh-anne said, Jesy sighs and speaks but she's still looking on the floor "But we're not there to help her. I know she'll fine on her own but she have another 4 lives to protect and that won't be easy."

"Those four girls will be a big help to her, Jes." Tulisa said "I know that but what if they are mad at her? What if Perrie is mad at her? You know she can't concentrate on her task if she's mad at her" Leigh-anne and Tulisa smiles despite of their situation.

"That will make them indestructible. Perrie's mad then they have to deal with her, same goes with Jade. They will come and rescue us, okay?" Jesy smiles a little when the three of them look at the door when it opens.

They saw Phillip with Choi being drag all the way inside and throw them on the floor. They are badly beaten with some blood on their faces and clothes. Jesy look up to Yvonne and saw her smiling.

"Don't worry, we haven't killed them yet. There's a right time for that. Besides, we still need your sister and her girlfriend alive to witness everything that I want to do with their loved ones." Jesy didn't say a word. Yvonne is a pure evil in the making. She'll do anything to get rid of their enemies.

"Oh by the way, before we forgot." She said again and look at one of his men then pushes a girl on the floor. It is Trisha Watson. Her clothes are torn apart and like Phillip and Choi, they are some blood stains on her body and clothes.

"This is what we do to those people who betray us." Yvonne said and without a word, she pulls the trigger on her gun and shot her point blank. The three Agents were alls shock on what they saw.

"That's how you put a bullet into the brain. Put her in one of those drums and dumps her into the water." She said as she looks at the three Agents one by one.

"Don't worry, I'll burn your bodies once I'm done with you." She said and walk-away.

BACK AT THE YACHT

Perrie is running all over the yacht trying to avoid the man chasing her. She curses Jade in her mind for giving her a deadly task.