Chapter 14

It was Max. (Sorry, max was the most voted. And it's Max's bday, aparentally (November 15). Also, y'all voted very quickly. Thank you.) I was kind of relieved but at the same time worried. I had a feeling it would be Red because he asked me if I wanted to make out. Man, I was fucked over last night. I turn around and meet his gaze. His red hair messy and his eyes very dead. He still had a smile on his face. "Nevermind, don't answer that. But, you were really good. Have you ever done it before?" I didn't want to answer. "No." I whisper with my head down. "Really?" He questions, seriously. "I was drunk." "Well guess what? I was sober." He whispers in my ears. "So, you wanted to do it with me?" I ask. Now, I was mad. I was mad at myself, though. "Yeah, ever since I saw you at the mall. Also, I wanted Shelby off my back. I mean she's cute and all but not my style." He answers. Ugh, I was so enraged. "Yeah and I'm your style?" I gave him sarcasm. He deserved it. Before he could answer, Adam comes through the door. "Everything alright?" Adam asks. What was his deal? Why was he being so nice all of a sudden? "Yeah, uh, I got to go." I say and push through Adam then out the front door. I was so filled with mixed emotions I couldn't handle myself. I wanted to break down and cry. I didn't know where my house was from here by memory. My phone was dead. I get in the car and lean my seat back. I wanted more sleep, too. Last night, I was wasted and now I'm never going to remember the first time I had gotten laid, My parents are probably freaking out, Adam thinks we're going out, Max and I had sex, and I probably did some other things I regret. Why was it still one of the best parties I've been to of all times? They were so laid back in Seattle. I bring my seat back up and start driving until I find some familiar surroundings, then I find my way home. My parents weren't one of those parents who stays up all night waiting for their kid. They trust me. They shouldn't now. Maybe they are still in bed so I can sneak in and say I was sleeping on the couch all night. We had gotten a lot more unpacking done yesterday. I plug in my phone and wait for it to turn on. When it did there was notifications going wild. Instagram, snapchat, Facebook. I checked Instagram first of all the picture I was tagged in. The first one was me chugging a beer. The second one was downing shot glasses. The third... me grinding on Barney. I think I'm going to throw up. The fourth... Red and I making out hopefully after I got drunk. The fifth... Ross and I dancing and swaying as head laid on his chest. The sixth was of Adam and I doing the marriage drinking thing where you lock arms but this was with shots of Tequila. And finally, the seventh, max and I in bed. I was so tired of all of this. I didn't even care who they were posted by. I check snap chat and see all the videos of me doing these things. I was definitely fucked up. My phone started ringing. It was red.