Chapter 4

Okay so I don't know about taking a break anymore just not updating as often. I may just update once a week for one book so it may be that one week I update this book and the next I'll update another book to keep you guys happy and me sane.

Your POV
I checked my phone to see if my parents noticed I was gone. Only a couple of Twitter notifications. I bet they are still sleeping. They were tired. So am I. I pulled up messages and started texting Jess.

Y: hey, this is (y/n)
J: this is Jess so you have my number right
Y: yeah, where is the mall
J: look it up on google maps
Y: what's the mall called?
J: Northgate
Y: Okay, thanks.

(Side conversation between Jess, Ashlee, and Shelby. Just so you know, it's Aphmau, ashleymariegaming, and lilshortysgs.)

Jess' POV
"So, what do you guys think of (y/n)" I ask them. We were already on our way to the mall after (y/n) texted me. "She looked too pure." (to be pink. I will love anyone who gets that reference) Shelby answered. We weren't the most popular girls in our grade. We were the most liked though. Popularity is no longer a thing once you get to high school. "Yeah, maybe a sports or music type." Ashley responded. "She'll do fine just as long as she doesn't run into the wrong people." I say with a smile on my face. I was always happy. Ashley kind of laid low really. Just really chill. Shelby, she was has happy as me. "Like Skymedia." Shelby sternly said. "They'd tear her to shreds." Ashley said. She'd never take her eyes off her phone. She was the social media/drama spreading person in our group. Because every group has to have one of those. Before we knew it, we were at the mall trying to find (y/n).