Chapter 8

Well, after the awkwardness of sitting next to Max for an hour and a half it was fine for lunch. This school was so big that there was 4 lunch times and I had first lunch. I didn't recognize anyone. Who was I going to sit with. I had a flash back to when I was in my last school. I was queen bee. I knew exactly where I was going to sit. Knew exactly who I was sitting with. After I sat down people would crowd around me. My boyfriend would kiss me on my cheek and sit on my right and on of my best friends on my left and one in front of me. The people would go around us. People would walk with me in the halls.  Over 2,000 followers on Instagram. Each picture getting 300+ likes. All of that has changed now. I wasn't cheerleader popular. I was only popular because I was dating the quarterback and I was nice to people. While I was have my flashback I ran into someone. We were both on the ground then I realized to who it was. Red. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." He said and got up quickly to help me up. "No, it's fine. It was my fault." We both got up. "Hey, um, mind if I sit with you." I ask. He was the only person I recognize. "Sure." We sat down across from each other, away from other people.
"I'm sorry I closed your locker they made me do it." He actually looked really sorry.
"Why are you apologizing? Aren't you like them?" I really thought they were the same.
"Well, I'm only apart of them because of Max."
"Are you guys related?"
"Fraternal twins, the red hair." He pointed to his hair. I was never able to tell resemblance with other people.
"Okay, but at the mall?"
"I was trying to act cool. I'm sorry."
"No, it's fine. So what's the deal with everyone? Ya' know, like their backstories?" I was actually really curious. They weren't just mean all of a sudden.
"I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone. Adam is adopted. His birth parents abused him and his sister. Max and I are both from the south. Ross used to stay on his computer all day that's why he's so good with computers and other electronics. He's built like 3 computers. He took a nursing school in New York last year for 6 months. And Barney is half Turkish. His real name is John. He modeled for a full year last year. That reminds me, my name is Michael not Red." Wow. I'm not going to remember any of this.

Heh, hi guys. Sorry for confusing everyone. I've already confused myself. I don't know how long I'll stay on but I know I will finish this book.