Chapter 3

This got real personal, real quick. From the past fanfics I've read^^

"I don't think I've ever seen you around. You look my age. How old are you." She asked. We went over to the side after ordering. McDonald's is pretty quick about giving you your food. "I'm 18." I answer. Her eyes lit up. "No way. Me too! You have to come meet my friends!" She exclaimed. "After we get our food, sure." I answer as she squealed a little bit. "I just moved here and school starts next week. Do you know Garfield High School?" (I'm not stalkerish enough to know what high school everyone went to so I just looked up high schools in Seattle.) I ask. Her eyes dilate even more. "Oh my gosh, yes! Give me your phone. I'm going to put your number in it. My friends and I are going to the mall and after you guys meet you should totally meet us there." She squealed again as I have her my phone. They call our orders. While she's putting in her phone number I grab the food. She grabs my wrists and almost makes me drop the food. She drags me outside to a small SUV with two other girls in it. One in the passenger and the other in the back left seat. Jess knocks on the window to make them roll it down. "Hey, you got food?" The one in the passenger seat asks. "Yeah, I also got a new friend, her name is (y/n) and she just moved her. She's going to go to Garfield." The girl in the back tries to get a better look at me. I feel like I'm being examined, like some sketchy person. "Cool." The girl in the back says  and leans back. "This is Ashley and Shelby." Jess points out. "You're coming to the mall right?" "If I can find it, sure, just text me." I say and put out my hand. She quickly realizes and gives me my phone back. "Alright see you then." She smiles and gets in her car. I've only spent two hours in Seattle and I've already got 3 friends.

Sorry I don't have any excuse for not updating but I did.