Chapter 9

"Why don't you just leave the group?" I ask Red.
"They've been my friends since 7th grade. Only sophomore year did they start bullying other people." He answered.
"So would you like to be called Michael or Red?"
"Red, I'm so used to it by now." Before I could ask anymore questions the bell rang for the end of 1st lunch. Why did he tell me all of that? Wouldn't that ruin his loyalty? "What class do you have next?" He asked. I took out my phone and looked at the picture I took of my schedule.
"Looks like Tech."
"Oh, have fun." He said and we parted ways. All of them were a lot more than I thought they would be. They all had these backstories that doesn't sound like them. Adam being adopted. Red and Max are southern. Ross working in a hospital. Barney being Turkish. It all sounds... good? I walk into class and see Ross at the teacher's desk. Oh, boy. The room was filled with computers. I sat at a desk far in the back. The teacher walked in and talked to Ross for a couple of minutes. "Hello Class, I'm Coach Jarmin. I teach tech, of course, and coach the football team. I'll take attendance and you guys can get started on your beginning of the semester project. The instructions are in front of you. I look down at the paper on the keyboard. He just throws a project at us at the beginning of the semester? He started calling out names then I heard mine. "Here." I called and raised my hand. "Oh a new student, welcome." He says and the whole class looks at me. Someone makes a dog whistle at me. I look over to Ross who had a smirk on his face. I raised my eyebrows and shot him a smirk back. I look back down at the instructions. They were stupid. Make a 5 slide slideshow about your hobby. What am I? A freshman? Well I guess there are a couple of freshmen in this class. I look up at my computer scream and someone was above it. I look up and see Ross. "Hey, Mrs. Popular. You need help?" He asks with that smirk still glued to his face. "It's (y/n) and I don't need help, this project is simple." I give him an annoyed face telling him to go away. He doesn't leave. "Tell me when you need help." He winks at wink and leaves. Why do they do that? It's stupid. I mean, grow up. Why do they all put me in a bitchy mood? Ugh, I'm so done with today and I still have one more class to go- Ceramics.

Please tone down on the demands for updates. I'm trying my hardest and you guys know who you are. I'm not trying to be mean but I don't have time. Thanks for reading so far. Tell me what you guys think of it and what you would like to see more of in the future.