Awoken

Morning came quickly, the Sun was already up high in the sky.

I was woken by the bright rays seeping through the violet curtains. I rolled myself out of bed to get ready.

I washed my face thoroughly with cleanser. Light makeup always came afterwards. A shimmery gold eyeshadow to my lids, coated my lashes with mascara, a red gloss to my lips.

Not too much that it look like I caked everything on, but just enough to notice it was there.

Barely any thought went into my outfit, I just picked what was available, ripped blue jeans, a black ruffled tank top, and navy flats.

With a dash, I was out of the dorm, I wanted to see Natsu.. so I hurried down.

The doors of the guild were wide open, everyone was loud as usual.

I made sure to wave to Gray as to not blow my cover.

My eyes couldn't help but search for the fire dragon slayer.

Target spotted.

Sitting with Lucy. Alone. Why? Why is that? Why are they together?

Now that I think about it they were always together.

I don't know what to do. I'm too shy to do or say much, but she's just so friendly and outgoing..

It's different doing it to Gray than to Natsu.

UGHH!!!

I walked over to them and sat myself down my Natsu, "Good morning," I gave a sincere looking smile, "what're you both up to?"

Natsu smiled at me, oh it just makes my heart melt!

"We were just talking about going on a mission," he answered.

Lucy nodded her head, "it's one that we'll probably have to stay over a few nights to do, but the cash reward is good."

The very sound of her voice annoyed me, goody-two-shoes-wannabe.. tsk..

If I could just seal her mouth shut everything would be so peaceful and that chirpy tone would leave me alone.

I mimic her voice in my head. What a pain.

I'll just get rid of her. I smiled at the thought.

"What're you smiling about?" Natsu asked curiously.

"Oh I'm just thinking about Gray-Sama," I shook my head in adoration.

The two laughed at my response, I'll get rid of Lucy.. tonight.

They continued to talk.

Blah blah blah

Enough already!

I got up and walk home and prepared for tonight.

As soon as I got home, selves opened.

Reaching the hidden weapons, I laid the a few in front of me.

Examining the sharp blades in front of me, all sharp with great reflection.

I chose one that was double edged, a handle in the middle. I wrapped the edges in cloth, fancy enough to look like a large frilly bow.

To make it not seem so suspicious, I put my hair in a high ponytail and wrapped the "bow" in my hair.