~About Rhode Ryans~

This is about Rhode Ryans ( thought you guys should get to know more about Rhode) ...

-Name: Rhode Ryans 

-Height: about 5'2

-Dominant hand: Rhode can do Nitoryu, a technique in which you can use both hands ( right hand is dominant). She learned it after watching Nanjiro play with her and Ryoma. 

-Appearance: she has dark brown hair that goes a bit past her waist, sea-green eyes, and tan skin.

-Personality: Her personality is often quiet and observing, but she will not stand down when she feels like her opinion must be heard. She is a listener to anyone that wants to talk. Also very stubborn and strong-willed about anything and anyone. She is very tough and feels as though she needs no help. Can get cocky when she knows she's gonna win at the end. 

-More things about her:  her personality changes when she is facing an opponent Rhode gets more intimidating, a little sadistic ( like Fuji). Rhode and Ryoma met when they were 4. Her dad runs a company called 'Cerberus' in America it's a tennis organization. She also knows about Ryoga Ryoma's cousin or big brother. Her mom is a Physician Assistant working at the pediatric hospital. 

-Likes: Ponta, hot chocolate, milk, loves tennis, skateboarding, listening to music, likes to trick people a lot, stronger tennis players, drawing, reading books, exercise

-Dislikes: Perverts, annoying people, she doesn't mind the seigaku girl's uniform just not her favorite.

-Hobbies: drawing, doing tricks on her skateboard, reading, exercising.

Hope this helps out about Rhode Ryans, probably will add more stuff when I get further into the story...