insecure ; e

you walk in the door to ethan and your's shared apartment, laughing rather loudly from something your friend had said as she dropped you off. you called out to ethan, slipping your shoes off and places them on the mat next to the door.

you lay down your bag on the counter, still not receiving a response from ethan. you walk upstairs and down the hall to ethan and your's bedroom. pushing the door open slightly, seeing a shirtless, glossy eyed ethan sitting on the bed. he looks up to you, only crying more than before.

you rush over to him, placing his head on your lap right away. loud, strangled sobs come from his mouth. you frown and shake my head.

"baby," you start, causing him to cry louder still. he hated when you gave him pet names if he was upset, he felt it was out of pity. "ethan, what's the deal?" you ask, rubbing his arm up and down. he sniffles and opens his mouth to talk, more sobs erupting from the back of his throat.

"shh, shh. it's okay, take your time. im right here" you comfort him, not wanting to push him into telling you. he pulls you closer, wrapping his arms around you. he sniffles and try his best to hold in anymore cries he feels coming.

"e? what's the matter?" you try and wipe the tears off his face, only to see more rush down. you kiss his forehead and run your fingers through his dark locks of hair, twisting the ends around your finger tips.

after a few minutes the sobs stop, only a few sniffles here and there. you sigh, lifting his head up so he was looking at you. his eyes were puffy and red, his cheeks were covered in stains from the now dry tears. your heart broke as you saw him in this state.

"do you want to tell me what happened now?" you say lightly, not wanting anymore tears to come from your lovely boyfriends eyes. he nods hesitantly, you squeeze his hands a little tighter and give him a hug and allow him to explain.

"t-this morning i woke up and went to the bathroom. i just looked - felt, so ugly" he mutters out. your eyes start to water knowing he thought of himself this way.

"im not fit enough, my chin is too defined, my jaw is too pointy, my eyes are a horrible shade of brown, i hate my moles. how could someone like you wan someone as.. ugly, as me?" he sobs again, feeling better to that he let his hate for himself come out, rather than having it rot his thoughts. you felt tears start to roll down your face, your boyfriends words making your heart break.

"babyboy, you're so beautiful, so handsome" you kiss his cheeks, lightly. he sniffles and you let him cry a bit more, until he seems to have calmed himself.

"you're so dam.n beautiful, it makes me upset you think of yourself in such a horrible way." you look at him, wipe your eyes and then his.

"i love you, and your abs. i love your body, it's sexy and fits you perfectly" you run your fingers over his abs.

"your chin and your jaw. who cares if they're pointy or too defined, i love them. they make you, you" you kiss them both lightly.

"and your eyes, so beautiful and brown with the tiniest specks of green; gorgeous." he closes his eyes, allowing you to kiss them all over.

"and i love your nose, i love doing this," you pat your finger on the tip of his nose, "your lips, are wonderful. and they work wonders themselves" you smile

"you, ethan, were sculpted by angels, maybe even god himself. you are so beautiful, nothing less. you have such a beautiful mind, your thoughts, your ideas, everything about you, inside and out. beautiful." you place a kiss on his slightly chapped lips, smiling a bit. you run your fingers over his face, once more. you feel his cheeks jerk up, knowing he had a slight smile plastered on his face.

"so beautiful, babyboy"

»

this might be the longest one ive written yet. surprise, surprise. i had a lot of inspiration to write this one, i finally did it. it's actually not that bad, in my opinion. but let me know what y'all think..

that's all. until my next update. peace out.

-d