wisdom teeth confessions ; g

my first request is for hannah (aka -princessdolan) !!

hope you enjoy, hannah :)

»

you and grayson both sat in the back seat, discussing how grayson would act after he got his wisdom teeth removed. ethan quickly pulled out the camera, recording the two cracking jokes.

"aw, look at these two! all cute and what not. we're on the way to get grayson's wisdom teeth removed," he smiled, greeting the camera.

"yeah, we're going to the teeth doctor guy." grayson added,

"gray, i think it's the dentist," you whispered to him, smiling.

"yeah, that guy. and hannah is here!" he smiled back to you.

-

you, lisa, and ethan all walked into the back following grayson and the nurse who would be preparing him for the operation. after a few minutes, the nurse informed you all that you would need to step back in the waiting room. lisa and ethan both gave him hugs, wishing him luck, you stepped up giving him a big hug.

"good luck gray, see you in a bit" you smiled cheekily, bumping her first with his.

-

the three of you were called back into the room to see grayson. he sat quietly for a few minutes while the nurse talked to lisa, you and ethan greeted him, asking him questions about how he felt.

at first he was mumbling so you couldn't understand him, but he finally started talking and moving around a bit more.

"i don't even know what im saying," he giggled, throwing his head back and choking on his gauze.

"how does it feel? why are you sitting like that?" you asked laughing at the way he had himself positioned in his seat.

"im comfortboo," he rested his head on his hand with an ice pack.

he continued to mess around for awhile longer, throwing his gauze and anything else he could find across the small room.

-

you and ethan both helped grayson walk down to car while he complained that he was doing all the work.

both you and grayson sat in the back, he had his head resting on your shoulder, muttering things to himself and smiling.

throughout the ride home, grayson would crack a joke, then get serious, repeating the process. ethan getting the whole thing on tape.

"hannah?" grayson looked over to you, with a blank face.

"what's up, gray?" you ran your hand through this hair, twisting the little pieces.

"how come you're so pretty? it's not fair to other girls you know, you're too beautiful for them." he layed his head on you again, causing ethan to laugh lightly and pull out the camera again, knowing grayson had liked you since, well forever. "you're too beautiful for me too, but i still love you anyways," he smiled cheekily.

"well.. i don't know, grayson." you blushed and tried to cover your face, even though he wasn't paying attention. he had gone right back to cracking jokes, leaving you a little shocked.

-

it had been about a week, and you were back at the dolan house. grayson was downstairs editing with ethan while you were in his room watching netflix.

what grayson said to you kept replaying in his head, you knew he wasn't joking because you had already talked to ethan about it. you still couldn't help but think it was a lie, he didn't even remember he told you, even after you've dropped hints on you felt.

of course you loved him, it was grayson. how could you not? he's been your best friend since you could remember, you've always been close.

you were hoping he would do most of the editing so he could find out he told you, which would be easier than you trying to tell him.

after another hour or so, you could hear grayson coming back upstairs. he knocked on the door, even though it was his room.

"you don't have to knock you know," you smiled as he walked in and sat on his bed. he looked shocked, and maybe a little upset. "did you finish editing the video?" you asked, trying to get him to talk you.

"yeah, do you happen to remember what i told you that day, in the car?" he turned around to face you,

"uh, yeah. that's kinda what i was aiming to talk about." you half smiled, confused at his mixed signals. "i love you too, grayson. and i don't know if you were joking or not, you said a lot of weird stuff that day," you continued to ramble on, you hoped he wasn't joking, that would be so embarrassing.

"no, i love you hannah. you really are beautiful, i could never joke about something this serious. i love you too much," he smiled awkwardly, not sure what else to say.

"that's good news, right? yeah, obviously. sorry, im in shock a little." you laughed nervously, as he leaned in towards you, pressing his lips to yours. you smiled mid kiss, clearly relieved with the outcome.

"you make me so happy" he flashed you his signature smile, causing you both to laugh loudly.

»

awkward ending? but wow, this is the longest one i have by far, sorry. but im actually really proud of it!

also please ignore the weird title? i literally couldn't think of anything.

this was a request from -princessdolan, otherwise known as hannah. so thanks for being my first request, i hope you enjoyed!!

until next time,

-d

On