never stop ; e

ethan smiled softly as his eyes started to water ;

"i'll let every woman know i'm yours, so you can fall asleep each night and know i'm dreaming of you more," ethan spoke, walking towards you slowly. there were candles lit all over the apartment, with soft music playing.

"you're always hoping that we make it, you always wanna keep my gaze. well you're the only one i see, and that's the one thing that one change," once ethan reached you, he grabbed your hand, kissing it, before getting down on one knee. you sniffled as you had been waiting for this since the day you met ethan.

"i will never stop trying. i will never stop watching as you leave, i will never stop losing my breath everytime i see you looking back at me," ethan croaked as he started to let everything out, "and i will never stop holding your hand. i will never stop opening your door, i will never stop choosing you babe. i will never get used to you"

you smiled down at him as he continued, you wanted this moment to last forever. you couldn't find the words to say to him. ethan sniffled as you bent down to your knees, so you could be level with him.

"you are my life ethan, i don't deserve you. but you love me just the same." you kissed him softly, "and as the mirror says we're older, i wanna look the other way. you are my life, my love, my only and that's the one thing that won't change." you grabbed both of his hands, smiling as you tried to stop yourself from crying.

"y/n, will marry me?" ethan asked, pulling a box, with a beautiful ring inside. you smiled and let the tears flow, nodding your head rapidly.

"yes, yes. of course, yes." you smiled and pulled ethan in, pressing his lips to yours, feeling the same sparks you did the first time you kissed.

"and after nearly four years, you still get my heart racing."

»

not sure how i feel about this?? but i've had this saved as a draft for awhile and i really need to update this book lol.

this is based off of never stop - safetysuit (wedding version)

hope you enjoy ? haha

until next time,

-d