christmas sweaters ; g

he quickly folded the two matching christmas sweaters and waited for you to come back upstairs and see the outfit he picked for the two of you. a christmas sweater (ugly, of course) with huge, tacky, glowing lights on a stitched christmas tree, black jeans, and hip-top black vans.

he loved it, matching with you. he saw it on tumblr and immediately fell in love with it. now he does it whenever he can get away with it.

you came back upstairs to him smiling brightly, standing in front of the bed where the outfits were.

"i picked them" he smiles again, moving to the side and gesturing to the outfits. you walk forward and grab you sweater, shaking your head and giggling at how stupid they looked. "they're matching, everything." grayson adds sliding his sweater onto his body. you smile, toss the shirt you had on and put on the sweater, followed by the rest of your outfit.

you both run downstairs and outside, eager to get to the party.

"merry christmas baby," you lean over and kiss his cheek twice, then his lips.

"and a happy new year!" he shouts, starting the car.

»

it's december! which means christmas! happy holidays everyone!!

this imagine was kinda cute, i thought. lemme know what you think. i have a few more christmas themed imagines coming up for us!

that's all. until my next update. peace out.

-d