I'm Home •Biadore•

A/N- Hey there! I'm Grace and I am now a member of this collab. You can go and follow my actual account but I don't find a need for you to because its all boring shit. Anyways, You can if you want, Its  GraceWard9 . Okay. now that that's over with, this one shot is a Biadore one (obviously) and it is about, Bianca is on her tour (not today Satan) and Adore is back at home missing his boyfriend dearly.  Bianca also misses Adore. Bianca decides, enough is enough, I need to go home. So she takes a break and doesn't tell Adore that she is coming home and Adore is really surprised and They both live happily ever after. Possibly. ON WITH THE STORY!!!

Adore's POV

*In the Dream*

I'm running. I don't know where, and I don't know why. I stop. I feel as I am not controlling my body. I can't move.

 All of as sudden, I feel a sharp pain shoot through my cheek. I look in front of me and there stands... Bianca? Why would she do that? I though she loved me. All these questions start blurring my mind. 

I'm crying and I can't stop. I feel another slap on my other cheek. My body is shaking. This isn't real, I tell myself.

 This is a dream, I need to wake up. Wake up. Wake up. I keep hearing the words wake up but they get quieter the more I hear it. All of the sudden, my crying turns to my body being shaken violently.

 I keep hearing wake up accept this time it gets louder. Then my eyes snap open.

*End of Dream*

I wake up screaming.

"Danny? DANNY!" I hear my name. I look around hoping to find Bianca but ending in disappointment, only to see Courtney kneeling on the floor beside me. I sigh and look down at my lap.

"It was about Bianca, wasn't it." Courtney says to me. I only nod.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she says quietly. My lip quivers as I shake my head. Courtney nods and stands up. Before she walks away, I grab her wrist.

"Could you call her for me? Please?" I ask her with a pleading look in my eyes.

"Hun, you know she is busy."

"I know. But what if she does answer?" 

"What do you think the chances of her answering is?" Courtney asked me all sassy like. (bitch)

"It could be a 50/50% chance. She might!" I say, almost yelling at Courtney. I am determined!

"COURTNEY, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I say starting to yell and cry at the same time.

" I NEED TO TALK TO HER! I DON'T WANT TO I NEED TO!" Courtney looks at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Hun. She'll call you if she has time but if i am correct, it is 4 in the morning over where she is." after Courtney says that, I can feel hot tears running down my face. at this point i am full on bawling. I feel like without Bianca, I have no purpose. All of a sudden, my phone starts ringing.

 My eyes shoot open as I quickly sit up. I snap my head over to Courtney and see her smiling. My heart races as I shoot out of bed and race to my phone. I look at the screen with Bianca's name flashing across it. My smile gets so wide that it begins to hurt.

I answer it...

"BABY I MISS YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!" I yell into the phone.

" I know baby, I know. Calm down though, you'll make yourself sick." All of a sudden I feel my stomach turn. I drop the phone and dash for the bathroom. I collapse on the floor and  begin retching into the toilet. Courtney walks into the room with Bianca on speaker.