Tease •Trixya•

(AN I'm using male pronouns, but will refer to both Brian's as their drag names to save confusion)

!SMUT WARNING!

Trixie's POV

Katya collapses on the couch next to me with a sigh, pulling my legs onto his lap.
"What's wrong baby?" I say, noticing that he's off.

"I am just so over this fucking day," he groans, his hand subconsciously tickling my leg. I pout a little, moving to straddle him. 

"I love you," I say softly, pressing my nose to his.

"I love you too, princess," he smiles. I connect our lips, kissing him slowly, our tongues dancing together.

I push down, grinding my hips against his. Katya let's out a soft moan against my lips, moving his hands further down my back, grabbing my ass, "Want me to make it go away, Daddy?" I say seductively.

"I would love for you to make it go away, baby," he says, almost a whisper.

I stand up from his lap, taking his hand in mine and guide him up the stairs to our bedroom. He whips off his shirt, throwing it on the ground, before pushing me roughly against the wall. I gasp as my back hits the wall and Katya's mouth connects with my neck. After a minute, I push Katya off me and onto the bed and I hover above him. I brush my lips lightly against his, never actually kissing him.
"Stop teasing," he says.

"Don't you like that daddy?" I whisper, my lips still brushing against his as I speak.

"No. I don't like when you tease." I smirk, and finally give in, crashing my lips onto Katya's. We fight for dominance over the kiss, but after a while I let him take it. After all, I liked when he was in control.

Katya rips my shirt off, flipping us so he lays above me. His lips explore my neck and chest, and he leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach, right to the waistband of my jeans. He unbuttons them, and slides his hand into my underwear, gripping my already hard cock. I moan in pleasure as Katya moves his hand back and forth in my underwear.

"Fuck," I sigh, gripping the bedsheets. And then he stops.

"Payback," he smirks.

"Oh fuck you," I laugh a little, then bring his lips to mine again. I unbutton Katya's jeans and pull them off along with his underwear. I push him back against the head board, throwing his jeans and underwear onto the floor. I kiss down Katya's neck and chest, continuing to his inner thighs. He arches his back, moaning in pleasure.

I wrap my mouth around the tip of his cock.
"Oh my fuck," he breathes. He places his hand on the top of my head, pushing his dick further down my throat.

"Is that nice daddy?" I bat my eyelashes, licking the side of his hard cock.

"Yes baby," he moans. I keep going, moving my mouth up and down Katya's cock. Breathless he says, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"
I take my mouth off his cock, and change my position, giving him access to my ass. He slaps my ass, then kisses it softly, before slapping it harder again.

"Yeah baby," I moan.

"Ready?" He says. I nod my breathing rugged, and then he slowly inserts his long hard dick in me. I breathe sharply as Katya starts to slowly move in and out. "You're tight princess," he whispers.

"Loosen me up daddy," I practically beg. He goes a little faster, slapping my ass from time to time.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum," he yells, his hands gripping my waist. I push harder against his cock, making him go faster and harder. My hand wraps around my own dick, pumping fast as Katya breathes ruggedly behind me.

He moans loudly, cumming inside of me. Katya takes his cock from my ass, and slaps me again, hard. Then he puts in one finger, moving it slowly in me as he licks his cum from around my anus.
"Yes daddy, yes!" I yell, cumming on my stomach.

Katya flips me onto my back, licking the cum my stomach and chest. I grab his face, bringing my lips to his. He takes control again, and kisses me hard.
"I fucking love you," I say, pulling back just slightly.

"I love you more," Katya says, and kisses me once more.

{xdragracex}