19

Recap

"Well I was just going to tell you that now you are an adult and Mom doesn't have legal custody over you so you don't have to live here anymore. It's your choice whether you end up staying here or not." He said.

"Also we are going on tour soon, so that's also your choice." He added.

"Well, I...."

----------------------------------------------

"Well, I.... I need to think it's too early for this." I said and walked back upstairs with my food.

What am I going to say? I mean I want to be with the gang, but O2L is awesome and I really like them.

I don't know what I should do. I have nobody to ask either.

I ate my breakfast and watched Jc's latest youtube video.

Later I decided on going for a ride on my skateboard.

"Guys, I'm going for a ride," I said leaving with my skateboard.

I walked out and just skated and skated clearing my head.

I went to the Venice Beach skate park and decided on doing some simple tricks.

Yeah I know I went far. I almost decided on taking an Uber back but ya know I enjoyed the skating.

As I was there I saw some kids who looked maybe 14 on scooters.

"Get out of our park this isn't for wimpy kids on razors." Some loser said pushing them back.

"Hey asshole, give them a break. They are just kids and they weren't even doing anything to you." I said getting in front of him.

"Haha, you couldn't hurt a fly; now go away before you get hurt." He said laughing.

I punched him across the face super hard.

"You might wanna rephrase that dipshit. And messing with little kids is as low as it gets." I said walking away.

"Holy shit, that was awesome." One of the kids said as they ran up beside me.

"You look 12. I don't think you should be cursing." I said chuckling.

"Actually we are 15 my name is Jake and that is Tanner." He said.

"Yea and you're hot," Tanner added.

I stopped.

"Your fucking kids I'm 18 here's my number and give me a call in 4 years when this could actually be legal," I said giving them a piece of paper that I had just written my name on.

"Text ya later babe," Tanner said giving me an air kiss.

"I'm sorry for him. He just has a thing for older girls that look like they could be a freaking Victoria secret model." He said scootering to catch up with that tanner kid.

I started laughing as I skated around the boardwalk.

I stopped at Starbucks knowing I had to.

When I walked in I saw Xavier Shane and Will.

"Hey, I remember you, you're Ray right?" Shane said.

"No shit idiot," I said taking a sip of my drink which happened to be a mocha frappe.

"So what have you been doing with your life?" Xavier asked.

"Well stuck living with my brother, but I just turned 18 so now I'm free to go but I don't know what I'm going to do with my life yet," I said.

"Nice. We moved in with your old gang." Will said.

"Great but I gotta go," I said.

"Bye." They all said and I left the Starbucks.

Soon I finished my Starbucks and started my long journey back home.

After almost getting hit by a car about 3 times I arrived back home.

"Wow, said you were going out to skate a little but your back 5 hours later," Ricky said laughing.

They were on the couch having a Mario cart tournament.

"Well, I went all the way to the Venice Beach skate park, got hit on by like 12-year-olds, got Starbucks and saw my old friends cousins then skated back home," I said laughing.

They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"What! I needed to think." I said defensively putting my arms up.

"Okay, well we all know what you are thinking about. Have you decided?" Jc asked curiously.

He almost seemed like he could be given the 'biggest stalker' of 2013 award.

"Umm," I said.

They paused their game and all stared at me.

"Well...?" Sam questioned.

"Ummm....I guess I will be going on tour too. I mean I can't really go back home without being sent straight to jail." I said awkwardly scratching my head.

"Yay!" they all cheered.

Soon I joined the tournament and we all kept playing till It got late.

Amazing. I know right. We played the whole entire day. The only time we stopped was to eat pizza.

It was their group weekly video day so they just ended up making a video of the tournament which is going to take a whole lot of skills to edit.

I mean that game was hours long and we said soo many bad words they are going to have some bleeping out to do.

Before we all fell asleep they told me about the tour and how we are going to be leaving in 2 days. They decided it was best to wait to leave for tour until they knew I was going.