The Ties That Bind

Start from the beginning

"You're kidding me, right?" Stefan asks them, and I start to read the names on the papers... Abby Bennet?

"No, Stefan, I'm not. We need a night off from your insanity" Elena tells him, and I start to remeber that Abby Bennet is Bonnie's mom who left her when she was younger.

"Klaus is getting antsy. He knows that I'm stalling. We need to move faster" Stefan argues with her, and I see that there is an address and licence plate on the papers.

"Well, we're doing everything we can. So, could you maybe not call every five minutes?" Elena asks him, and I show Stefan the papers with the address.

"Sure, Elena. Whatever you say" Stefan tells her, and he hangs up the phone.

"This is Abby Bennett's address, Bonnie's mom" I tell him with a sigh before continuing "Bonnie's mom left her year's ago, I bet they've went to go find her so she can help kill Klaus" I tell him, and he takes the papers and reads it.

"It's says to she lives in North Carolina, we can make it there before Klaus comes and gets you" Stefan tells me, and if Abby can help then maybe I won't have to go back to klaus at the end of the day.

(Skip to Abby Bennet's Residence)

When me and Stefan arrive at Abby's house, we see Elena walking out of the house and towards the barn. So me and Stefan vamp-speed towards her, and Stefan stands in front of her as I stand behind her.

"Hi, Elena. Nice lake house" Stefan tells her, and Elena sighs angrily.

"Hey, sis" I say to her, and she slowly turns around. And we both smile at each other before we hug each other.

"So, what did you think, I wouldn't find out?" Stefan asks, and me and Elena break the hug to look at him.

"Honestly, I didn't care" Elena says to him stubbornly.

"This is exactly why I didn't want you in the loop, Elena" Stefan tells her.

"Yeah, because now you can't do whatever you want" Elena taunts him, and I nudge her shoulder to indicate for her to shut up. We then see Stefan walk over to a chair and break it in frustration.

"Damn it!" Stefan shouts, and I see a teenage boy around eighteen with dark skin enter the barn.

"Hey! Everything all right out here?" The boy asks us as he glares at me and Stefan and he is confused when he sees me and Elena together.

"Hey, Jamie, go back inside, okay? Please, trust me, it's better off for you there" Elena tells him, and I wave my hand at him.

"Bella, and do what she says" I glare at him.

"I don't think so" Jamie says, and he walks towards Stefan.

"I'd listen to them. Get back upstairs, man" Stefan warns him.

"I said, I don't think so" Jamie tells him, and Stefan grabs him by the throat and starts to compel him.

"Go back upstairs, before I tear your damn throat out. Do you understand me?" Stefan compels him, and he lets go of Jamie and Jamie walks away.

"I don't think you've realized how bad you've gotten!" Elena shouts at him.

"It's the way it has to be, Elena. To get Bella back, for good" Stefan explains to her.

"Oh, yeah, right. Out-villain the villa-... Wait, why do you say get Bella back for good?" Elena asks and I sigh at her.

"Klaus is going to collect me at the end of the da-" I try to say, but I'm cut off as I feel a shooting pain in my arm. I look over to Stefan, and I see Jamie behind him with a shot gun, he shot me.

"You're not supposed to be here" Jamie tells me and Stefan.

"Jamie, what are you doing?" Elena asks him, and I clutch my arm in pain.

"What I was told. They're not supposed to be here" Jamie tells her.

"Elena, he's compelled" Stefan tells us, and Jamie shoots stefan in the stomach and he falls to the ground. Jamie then points the shot gun to me, and shoots me in the thigh so I also fall to the ground.

As me and Stefan lay on the ground groaning in pain, Jamie is tying Elena's hands behind her to a post.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask Jamie through gritted teeth.

"Stop moving" He tells all of us, and he points the shot gun over to me.

"Jamie, let me go. Jamie, they need help!" Elena tells Jamie.

"Jamie!" I hear a woman shout, and I look over my shoulder to see a woman, who I think is Abby, Carrying an unconscious Bonnie.

"Bonnie?" I ask in a whisper as I see Abby pulling an unconscious Bonnie near a car.

"Bonnie!" Elena shouts of her, and I feel someone pick me up, and it's Jamie "Bella!" Elena shouts of me, and I feel someone's hands around my neck before they twist it so I'm 'dead'.

(Skip to Klaus' Mansion)

I suddenly gasp awake as I sit up, and I look at my healed wounds? I then look around to see that I'm on a sofa in Klaus' Mansion, and I see a hybrid shoving Klaus' family coffins in a big room.

"Hello, love" I hear Klaus say, and he appears from behind the hybrid to come stand near me.

"You've got your family back. Finally. You're gonna open them?" I hear the hybrid ask Klaus as I glare at him.

"Not quite yet. I still have some unfinished business to take care of" Klaus tells him as he smirks down at me, but I continue to glare at him.

"What business?" I hear the hybrid ask, and I turn to face him as he starts to squirm were he stands. He suddenly falls to the floor, and I see Elijah standing behind him with the hybrids heart in his hand.

"So, Niklaus..." Elijah trails off, as he looks at me and probably confused to see me.

"Elijah?!" Klaus asks confused, as I'm also confused... We're all confused.

"What did I miss?" Elijah asks, as he shares glances between me and Klaus.