Chapter 8

Siane prov

**3 weeks later**

I was in Walmart shopping with miles in the cart, I was looking at cereals when a cart bumped into me "I'm so sorry!" A males voice said, wait is that "marni!?" I shouted a little to loud "oh wassup ma" I gave him a hug and he hugged me back "hey lil man wassup" he played with miles hands "I see you recovered well... sorry for not coming to see you, I had a lot going on..." I felt bad because he could have died and I didn't vistit once "its cool ma JJ was there everyday" he smiled "how is he?" I asked kinda low "Ion even know I haven't seen him for like two weeks, every time I go round he not in and when I call he say he fine" that don't sound like jj? "Iyt coo I see you later" I said continue to push my cart "siane wait!" I turned around "please go see if he okay and here" he handed me two big rolls of cash "Iyt I'll go today but i need to tell you tha-" he cut me off "it a gift for my nephew" he winked and walked off, I put the money in my purse and continued shopping.

I made my way home to put away the groceries, I showered and put on some black sweatpants and a white crop top that said juicy in red with my bred 11s, I grabbed my phone keys and strapped miles in his car seat and headed towards JJ house.

I pulled up to his drive way and got out, I knocked on the door and waited but nothing...? I knocked about 3 more times and still no answer. I locked miles in the car and jumped the gate (don't judge what else was she supposed to do), daym I haven't done that in a minute!

I searched for a spear key and found one taped under the lawn chair. I jumped the gate back, took miles out and unlocked the door.

I unlocked the door and a stench hit me instantly, all the curtains were closed and it was dark. I switched on the light and there he was, buried in beer bottles and junk food rubbish. He was sleeping on the couch and smelt like death 💀 I carried miles upstairs into his room which looked the exact same as I left it, I took him out his carrier and placed him in his crib.

I walked in to the bathroom and filled miles baby bath with cold water and carried it down stairs, by the time I got half way down the stairs I realised it would have been easier to fill it in the kitchen but oh well. I made it down the stairs into the sitting area and poured it on JJ 😈 he jumped up real quick "wtf Siane?! He shouted "get yo ass up!" You could see I pissed  him off but he held it back, he stood up and looked around "how did you get in here" I just ignored the question "you stink" I said holding my nose "yea and..." he said with no emotion "you need to bath" you could see he didn't care for what I was saying "well I like my smell" I rolled my eyes "well I don't..." I mumbled "well you don't live here anymore remember? So ion even know how you got in here but you gotta go!" He snapped at me "look just because we ain't together don't excuse the fact you are the father of my child and I will NOT let you throw your life away so he can grow up like you and me... without a father" I spat.

He sat back down and put his head in his hands "look ion even come here for all that I just came to see if you was alright and tell you that I'm moving to New York next week" he looked up instantly "you what!"

Shaun prov.

I sat up in the hospital bed as my niggah Ricky walked in, he brought me some fried chicken this hospital food be killing me I swear! Ive been in here for about 3 weeks now and all they do is talk shit about recovering like they ain't know I can do that at my spot but it coo I get to go tomorrow.

I dug into my food as rickey spoke "so we found out that it was marni younger brother JJ that shot you, they found the same car that was there at this address" he said handing me the piece of paper "iyt I wanna pay this niggah a visit when I get out, how business?" We talked for about an hour more and he left out. Man this JJ got another thing coming...

-----------------///
Ouuuuu JJ in troubleeeeee

Siane really leaving Philly 😥

Comment x
Vote x