Chapter 3

#picture of Nolen

Sianes prov.

I was sitting on the hospital bed, the pain had finally stop and I was waiting for the test results so I could go home. JJ had to go do something, so I'm kinda pissed of because he just left me here and told me to call him when I could leave😒. The doctor came in and I stood up "okay miss Hutson the baby is fine there were just some severe contraction, you are really close to your due day so you have to take it easy" I smiled at the fact that miles was okay and the doctor left. I texted JJ to come pick me up
*me- I'm done now*
*My king👑💍- okay I'm on my way is the baby okay??*
*me- yea it was just some contractions and bring me some fresh cloths *
*my King👑💍- Iyt ma I love you*
*me- I love you too bby*

About 20 minutes later JJ came in with a duffle bag on his shoulder. He gave me a hug and a kiss "I wasn't really sure what to bring, you know I don't know nothing about your clothes so I grabbed the first thing I saw" he said handing me the bag, when I looked inside I saw a white and gold maxi dress and my white Nike slides😂 "JJ when have you ever seen me wear this dress? And these my new slides ion what them to get dirty!" I whined "girl bye, they gon get dirty at some point and you have your super stars don't u" I shook my head and went to go change, he don't understand that I just can't throw on anything and expect it to mash, it's gotta match! You can't wear sweats with giuseppes! It don't work! (Please note: slay what ever tf u want it don't matter👍💯 siane just on some Hormones shit😂) I rinsed my face and put my hair in a high bun, my face just looked nasty because I had no make up on😷 I just need to get home!I put on some shades and my slides and was ready to go.

We got in the car and sped off. We stopped at the light and JJ started texting on his phone and smiling "wtf you smiling about? it best not be another bitch!" I said getting mad. He sucked his teeth and put his phone on the cup holder then drove off when the lights changed. About two minutes later he got a text, I glanced over and it said

*renae- hurry up and come thru I'm getting restless and s...*

And that's all that could fit on the screen. WTF she mean come thru?
He was about to reach for his phone but I snatched it "my bestfriend JJ! Fr? Your bestfriends girl! Stop this moverfucking car right now!" He looked over at me like I was crazy "bruh these hormones got you fucked up siane fr" he said shaking his head "are you tryna call me a liar!? If I'm lying why tf she texting you talking bout I'm getting restless, come thru! Niggah please, ain't nothing wrong with my fucking hormones it's all you! Stop this car JJ!" But he kept driving! He locked the doors and didn't even say anything back "after all these years! I thought you were different but I guess not, me and this baby don't need you! Fuck you JJ and that bitch" he grew angry and gripped the steering wheel tight and kept driving. We pulled up at the house and I got out and slammed the door. I walked ahead leaving him to get the bags, I twisted the handled and I literally feel into shock!

Everyone shouted surprise, it was a surprise baby shower 😧😌 JJ came in and walked past me. Omg how could I be so stupid! Renae came out from the crowd smiling with her arms out "surprised! Y'all took long enough to get here! Did JJ make it obvious?" I feel so bad, how could I even think that? And all the things I said to him😔. "No I literally had no idea, thank you so much I wasn't even gon have a baby shower" I said hugging her "you didn't think I would let you go with out one did you? Well it wasn't all me, JJ played apart in this aswell" A tear feel from my eye and I walked away to find JJ. I went upstairs and into our room, he was laying on the bed watching tv. I switched of the TV and stood in front of him "JJ I'm s-" he cut me off "whatever" he said getting up and walking out. I sighed and sat at my dresser, all those people downstairs and I look terrible, I put on some make up and brushed my hair back. I made my way downstairs and the number of people multiplied, everyone was here renae and dontae, Cleo and Nolen, my mom and even Marni was here.

JJ prov.

I was sitting in the kitchen with Marni and dontae chillin, I'm pissed off at siane that she'd even think I would cheat on her, and talking bout how she don't need me and neither does our son. it hurt but imma chill. I looked around and saw siane, she looked upset, and I know it's guilt but I can't stay mad at her she's carrying my lil man whether she thinks he need me or not. I walked over to her and hugged her from behind, she smiled a little and turned to face me "JJ I'm sorry, this baby do need you and most of all I need you" she said getting watery eyes, I hugged her tight trying not to touch the baby bump and whispered into her ear "it's okay, I forgive you and I could never stay mad at you Bae, I love you... And miles" she sniffles and whispered back "I love you too" I smiled and dried her tears, then renae called her over. I went back to the kitchen and realised Nolen was here. I think he came with Cleo, God I feel bad for her😒 he ain't got no business being here in my house!

He came over to me and pulled me to the side "you don't deserve her, I know you ain't tell her you in the game"
------------------/
Who said that?

What is he talking about?

Surprise baby shower🎉

When baby miles gon be here?

Comment🗣
Vote👍