Chapter 7 part. 2

JJ prov.

I got home around 9, I went upstairs to the room and see Siane with a towel wrapped around her dripping water, I licked my lips and try to hug her but she pushed me off got her cloths and went to change in the bathroom. She came out minutes later in shorts and a top, her booty looked so juicy😍🍑 she walked past me to the bed without saying a word and slid under the covers

I kicked of my shoes and went to bed, siane turned around in a split second "what do you think your doing?" She screwed up her face "I'll shower in the morning I'm to tired..." I assumed that's what she meant "what I mean is what are you doing in the bed? Your new destination is the couch boo" I looked at her like she was crazy "I ain't sleeping on no couch Siane, now turn the light off and go to sleep" I turned my back "I don't know who you think you are but you ain't sleeping in here ion wanna sleep in the same bed as you!" She shouted "then you get out then! but I'm sleeping in here tonight!" She got up slowly with a smirk "fine, remember you said it" she went to the closet and took out some close and put them in her gym bag, she got some shoes and left the room. WTF?!

I got up and followed her, she came out of miles room with him in his carrier asleep "Siane what you doing?" I whispered. She just continued walking down the stairs "Siane!" I said through my teeth "what!?" She stopped at the door "where you going?" I clenched my jaw "you told me to get out so I'm getting out" she gave me attitude "you not taking my son with you" I told her "oh so now he's yo son? When it suit you, that not how it works JJ, you either in his life or you not! You can't just be a dad when you feel like it... So right now you need to make a choice, are you gon be a man and look after your priorities or be another baby daddy from the hood?" I don't know if I can hadle this, it's too much, I turned around and walked upstairs. I heard the door slam and her car in the driveway, I turned off the light and went to sleep.

Unknown prov.

"Brianna you playing to much, just tell me where he keep the money at" she cried some more "I swear on my mama ion know" of coarse she knows where it at but she just playing dumb "oh that's a shame because I liked yo mama she a real nice lady "you don't know my mama?" She sucked up her tears "you know it's a shame because she love you so much, she even has a picture of you and your little sister right by the door... How sweet" she started crying even harder "oh and of coarse little mya, she got a little attitude just like you, when she gon graduate she finna be a fine one" I laughed "don't you dare go near my family ever again" she spat. I walked closer to her and grabbed her neck "or what!? Remember you here and I'm everywhere" I released her jaw "you know what, you taking too long" I pulled out my gun and held it in front of her face, she look into the hole and shut her eyes tight.. Bang!
-------------------///

Vote 🌟
Comment 🗣