Chapter 2

Siane prov.

My alarm clock went off and I rolled over on my side to switch it off, I turned the other way and noticed JJ was gone. Its 8 am, JJ is never up before 9 unless it's life or death and I'm not joking, I remembered when he got a call at 6 in the morning from Marni saying that he was at the police station and that he should come bale him out, this boy said and these are his exact words 'hold on for just a little while longer, I'm really busy and it can't wait' and all he did was go back to sleep for 3 more hours. It's not that he don't care its that the man values his sleep. I rolled out of bed and grabbed my phone to call JJ, then I heard it vibrating on the night stand behind me, well thats just great! Moments later I Hurd a big thud and I think it's came from the baby's nursery, well it's not done yet but it will be in a week or two. I have no idea where JJ is and he don't even have his phone, what am I going to do? quick thinking came upon me and I remembered I had protection in the room, I quickly reach into my panties draw and took out the gun i kept there incase of an emergency and THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! I creep into the hall and slowly toward the nursery I heard something drop and Heard a mans voice curse, I was going to turn back but I saw the door half open and the man had his back turned, I took a deep breath, cocked the gun back and pushed the door open wider "ayy siane wtf chill" jj shout. Dear Christ have mercy "JJ I could have shot your dumb ass! why you up so early making so much noise? I thought we was getting robbed!" I semi yelled but then looked around at the room " I just wanted to surprise you bae" he finished the nursery. And it look great (nursery in the media) I was worried that it wouldn't be done in time for the baby's arrival, oh and according to the wall the baby's name is miles "I liked miles better, the other one was just ghetto" we both laughed "Miles Trevaughn James, my baby" I said to my myself, JJ stood up "no our baby" he said kissing my forehead and rubbing the baby bump "look at you lil thug mama, come up in here tryna shake me down" he laughed, I realised I still had the gun in my hand and gave it to JJ so he could put it back.

I got out the shower, put some lotion on and put on my underwear, today were going baby clothes shopping for miles, I smiled at the thought, shit is getting real. I put on  black leggings, a white top and a blue baseball jersey, I put on my blue supperstars and did my hair and make up. I'm was ready to go, the doctor said I was not allowed to drive due to my pregnancy so JJ is my private driver😊. "Bae you ready" he shouted from down stairs, "yea I'm coming now" I grabbed my phone and my purse and went downstairs. JJ saw my and started to laugh "what?" I asked confused "look at you still got swag with that big ass bump" i giggled and did a flashy turn "now tell me what pregnant lady can look as good as me?" I cheesed "I wasn't talking about yo belly I was talking bout yo forehead" he laughed😑 "big aint it? It's a pity I can't say the same about your lil friend" I fired back and walked to the car, he stood there with the straitest face, I just laughed at him.

We got to the mall and got somethings in a few shops and I felt hungry so we decided to go get some food. We was heading toward the food court and I heard someone call my name, I turned around I saw Cleo with a man "hey girl"
She squealed, I wobbled over to her and gave her a hug "oh my god I haven't seen you since graduation, how you been?" I asked "great, we should meet up sometime, give me a call, look at your belly girl you look ready to pop!" We both laughed. The man next to her cleared his throat "oh yea this is my boyfriend Nolan" I turned to him and smiled "hi I'm siane, me and Cleo go way back" he bit his bottom lip and looked me up and down, does he not see I'm pregnant? JJ came up behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder "oh hey Cleo how you been?" he asked "good, this is my boyfriend–" JJ looked at him and cut her off "Nolen!" He looked shocked "yea how do you know each other?" She asked, Nolen gave JJ a worried look "it doesn't matter, erm Bae we need to go nice seeing y'all" he said pulling me away, well that was strange "what was that about?" I raised my eyebrow "nothing it don't matter" he said pasting ahead.

We were heading to the car when I felt this sharp pain in my belly that Iv never felt before, it became worse causing me to stop "Siane what's wrong!" JJ said realising I'd stop "i need to go to the hospital right now" I said through my teeth. He helped me to the car and we sped off.