Chapter 1

Sianes prov.

"JJ can you hurry up, my feet hurt" I said standing by the car waiting on his slow ass, we on our way to a doctors appointment, but stopped to get gas "I told you not to wear them heels, witcho pregnant ass" he laughed. I do not find this funny "okay you think this is funny... You gon see what's funny" I got in and the slammed the door "daym siane my door! You know what I ain't finna stress you out" he semi yelled "who's laughing now huh? when your 8 months pregnant and look as good as me in these, baby boy come at me then"  I say pointing at my heels, I'm just so moody lately, mostly because I'm 8 months pregnant with this boy and he won't stop kicking me and JJ wanna be mr smart mouth other there like he the one carrying him.

We pulled up to the clinic and got out, God I need to get out these heels. I waddled up to the front desk and signed in "miss Hutson?" The nurse called. JJ helped me up and we followed her to the room. I layed on my back whilst the nurse wiped the gel off my belly, I pulled my top back down and sat up straight "okay so the baby is doing great, do you have any questions?" I shook my head "alright then, this is the last check up you will have before the birth but if you have any worries or problems feel free to come back" I thanked her and we left. I'm so excited only 3 more weeks until he's born, his due date is November 11th and I just can't wait!

JJ prov.

We left the clinic and went to the car, siane is walking like a penguin and she knows them heels burning her "what's you staring at?" She asked looking back at me "nothing ma" I say trying to hold back my laughs, but end up bursting out laughing. She stood there and looked at me with the 'wait till we get home' face, which made me stop because I know she plotting something evil for my ass when I get home.

We got in the car and sped off towards the house "have you thought of any names yet?" I asked "yea I really like Miles and Nolan" she replied "that's coo, I was thinking about making trevaughn he's middle name, he was your brother and my best friend so I think it's really important" she look at me and smiled "yea that's really sweet, I'd love that" this baby's going to be the best thing to ever happen to us. When we got home there was a car in the driveway, it was a white Mercedes Benz. We got out our car and shortly after so did the person. I clenched my jaw and looked back at siane who looked confused. It was kayla.  "hey JJ it's been some time" she said leaning on her car "what are you doing here kayla?" I said through my teeth, she looked past me and at siane "hey girl, look at you! You look ready to pop!" She said completely ignoring my question, "hey... I haven't seen you in a minute, it's been like what... 7 months?" I'm lost y'all, why are they even talking, not so long ago they was ready to murder each other. "Yea look I think we need to put the past behind us and start over because you is basically family" she said, siane looks just as confused as I do "no offence but how? Did you and trevaughn get married back then?" Just then she opened the back door to her car and a little girl hopped out no older than 4 "no, but we did have a child" she laughed to herself. Wait What!? Since when did she have a baby, I didn't even know she was pregnant? "Girl bye you do not have a child, who lil girl that?" Siane is so convinced that this is BS but the child do look like kayla "amaya say hello to auntie siane and uncle JJ" the lil girl smiled big at us then ran behind kayla, Oh my lord she is kaylas! But why we just finding out now?

Kaylas prov

I stood around the kitchen island with amaya on my hip "amaya do you want juice?" Siane asked, she nodded, siane poured her a cup of orange juice from the fridge and gave it to her "maya what do you say?" She looked up at me then back at siane "I dowt know I'm onwy fwee" me and siane couldn't help but laugh, This girl love to play stupid "now maya you know better then that, say thank you" she frowned "owkay mommy... Dank youw auntwie siane" she managed to get out "your very welcome, why don't you go watch cartoons with uncle JJ" she smiled and ran off. Siane looked at me so strangely "explain" she said raising her eyebrow.

After a very long and emotional explanation, JJ came in holding amaya sleeping of his chest "I'm going to put her upstairs" he whispered "no that's okay I finna leave now anyways so I'll   see y'all another day" I say taking amaya from him "call me" Siane says a little above a whisper, and with that I left.
---------------------------
Iyt ik for the first chapter it was a bit dead but I got to take baby steps with the drama