Chapter 5

#picture of miles in the media

Siane prov.

We're back at home with a new member to finally make us a family.

Today Kayla's coming over with amaya so she can meet her cousin, JJ said he had something important to do, more important then his son obviously😒 but wait till he get home. I breastfed miles and sat in the rocking chair with him in my arms, he's so beautiful. I heard gunshots then screaming outside, I looked out the window and there was a woman on the floor with a boy bleeding out on her lap. I put miles in his cot and went outside, the ambulance came but the woman wouldn't let go, my heart really went out to her😢 she fell to the ground and cried, I went over and knelt on the ground and gave her a hug, she looked like she really needed one "do you want me to take you to the hospital" she hugged my arm and nodded. I helped her up and went inside and put miles in his carrier then went to the car, we all strapped up and I sped off towards the hospital.

The car journey was silent until she broke it "how old is he?" She asked referring to miles "two days" she smiled small "Andre was only 14" she started to cry again "I'm so sorry, do you know who done it?" She shook her head. We got to the hospital and I parked the car "do you want me to come in with you?" I asked "no it's okay, but thank you" she said opening the door "your very welcome..." Not knowing her name "Sandra" she eased out "okay Sandra im Siane and that's miles" she looked back at miles then at me "God bless you and your family" and with that she left, I made sure she got in then sped off "he already has" I said to myself.

I pulled up to the drive way and kaylas car was parked there. I got out and unstrapped miles, I tapped on her glass and she got out and so did amaya. She gave me a hug and took the carrier from me, amaya ran to me and squealed "aunt siiii" she jumped into my arms "hello pumpkin" I said kissing her all over "ewwww that's yukky" she said wiping them off. We went inside and I went into the kitchen, I washed my hands and started cooking. Amaya came in and tapped my leg "uncle JJ" and frowned "I know Maya he had to go out but you should see him later" she sat on the floor and frowned "aww Maya don't worry, if you want you can call him" she cheesed big and nodded. I took out my phone and called JJ "hey baby wassup" he answered "at home with OUR son" he sighed "I know but I had somethings important to do, I'll be home soon"he explained "mhmm, well amaya here and she misses you" I looked at her "okay put her on... I love you"he said, I'm not mad at him I'm just disappointed "I love you too" I said low and gave the phone to amaya and she ran off with it.

I finished cooking and fixed plates, Kayla gave me miles asleep so I went into his room to lay him down then went back downstairs. We said grace and started eating "so you know we're thinking about moving to Atlanta" I say to Kayla "really?? What's wrong with Philly?" She asked "I don't feel like it's right for miles, I want better for him, I mean what mother don't? but I can't sit back and hope that things will get better" she nodded and looked at Amaya with a worried look.

We finished eating and I was washing up the dishes when a pair of arms wrapped around me, I turned my head to see JJ 😒 "where mine at?" He asked kissing on me but I pushed him off, I went into the freezer and pulled out some chicken "it may take a while to defrost but make sure you wash up when your done" then walked out to the sitting room where Kayla and Amaya was "girl I Finna get this one to bed, she used up all her energy today running up and down" she laughed "okay thanks for coming by today" we gave each other hugs and I walked her to her car.

I went back into the house and I see JJ on the couch sleeping, I slammed the door and he jumped up "sorry did I wake you?" I said sarcastically, he sucked his teeth then closed he's eyes again "no! JJ get up! What was up with today? your out all morning, don't call me unless I call you, then come in tired and expect me to cook for you" I shouted "I'm sorry" he said getting up "that's all? Just sorry... you know what, fine" I walked upstairs to miles room where he was awake just staring at the ceiling, when he realised I was there he started to cry😩 it's been two days and I'm already tired of this. I think I know exactly how to fix this... I packed a bag, grabbed miles and strapped him in his carrier and went downstairs. JJ was still sleeping so I crept quietly out the door and to the car then sped off.
----------------------//
Is she leaving him??

R.I.P Andre😢😔

Siane so evil to JJ😂🍴

Happy Easter y'all🍫🙏🏽🎉