Chapter 4

JJs prov.

"And neither does yours" I spat back. Who the hell this nigga think he is? Coming up in my house talking to me like that. "And who told you that" he smirked then walked away. Yeah I'm selling dope again, well shit I never stopped but you have to understand with a baby on the way I want him to grow up with everything me and siane never had. I'm planning on telling her but it ain't the right time, We all remembered what happened last time😒

We kept our distance the rest of the night until he left. Gradually everybody said there goodbyes and left, once everyone was gone I tided up and put the trash out then went upstairs and took a shower. I got out, dried and put on some cloths then went to the bedroom were siane was. she was laying down on her phone but put it down as I walked in "JJ can we talk?" She asked "we talking right now" I laughed a lil "yeah I know... just sit down" she said patting the spot next to her. I plodded down and wrapped my arms around her bump and rubbed it "so what you wanna talk about" I asked "the future, I don't know if I want miles growing up in Philly, ion think it's safe" I looked at her like she crazy "we were both born and raised here! It's Philly that made us the people we are today" she got a little attitude "yeah and it was Philly that killed both our daddy's and trevaughn! Every 5 minutes gun shots go off and you just don't realise because you used to it! Ion what miles to get used to it or to end up dead!" She shouted. Ion even know what to say because she's right. "First off calm the fuck down because you bout to go into premature labour second, what about all the friends and family we have here?"i asked "I will miss em and all but they got there lives and we need to start ours, we need to stop worrying about them and start focusing on us and miles who should be here tomorrow" she said placing her hand on her belly, oh I forgot today was the 10th. it seems like she got everything all figured out "where do you want to move to?" a smile grew on her face like I said yes🤔 "Atlanta" she said low "Atlanta! As in Atlanta Georgia? No that's too far, why not New York or Washington?" I asked "because I want to move to Atlanta" she frowned. Shes so stubborn😒 "I'll think about it..." she smiled at clapped. I laid beside her on the bed and wrapped my arm around her waist rubbing miles and started kissing on her neck, I could tell she was loving it. We haven't had sex since she was 2 months and we've barely had time to show some minor love and it really makes me think when miles is born we not gon have time for any of that.

She fell asleep after a while and I did too...

I woke up to siane screaming and crying. I jumped up quick and walked round to her and stepped in a puddle "wtf siane did you see pee on the floor" she shot me a look "of course I fucking did because im 5" she said though her teeth then I realised that her watery thing broke😮 "my bad" I helped her down the stairs and grabbed some cloths for her, and the baby bag then rushed to the car.

We got to the hospital and they took her to a bed. She laid in the bed on her back and held my hand tightly trying to breathe, I could feel the blood circulation in my hand slowing down😭 "em baby could you loosen up" I said in the most humble voice because I knew she was in pain, she squeezed my hand tighter and grew angry "loosen up? you done this to me bitch!" She growled, yes she growled! Shes actually scaring me😳 before I could say anything the door swung open and ms.hutson walked in with siane. She released my hand and smiled big with open arms to them. Seriously?? Shes really crazy. They took over and I go to the waiting room. I need to breathe because things are getting too real, I'm going to have a son! A whole other responsibility... A life... It was getting late almost 12 and I need to get back in there "Lil j that you?" I look up and see Marni standing with a big ass teddy and balloons, this niggah ain't for real "where you going with all that? You look like the maternity Santa clause" I laughed "shut yo ass up and why ain't you in there with wifey" he asked giving me the gifts "I can't hadle it man, she crazy! Screaming and getting angry talking bout how I did it to her??? Did what?! Ion know if I'm ready to be a father" I frowned, he sat down next to me "you know I'm not a niggah to be giving speeches and shit so imma ask you this, when mama up'ed and left do you think daddy was ready to be a fully responsible father?" I shook my head "daym straight, but he still took care of us didn't he? now can you please go and help siane because she will not let it go when this is all over and if she kicks you out I'm not letting you in my house! You always in my fridge and shit" we laughed. Marni always knows what's good.

I went back into the room and she was pushing, I came closer and took her hand from her mom and rubbed it, she looked up and smiled. I just went with the flow and shouted push every 3 seconds. After a few more pushes we heard crying. Miles Trevaughn James born on the 11th of November 2012 at 00:06, my son.
-------------------//
Welcome to the world miles👶🏽🌎

Made it by 6 minutes😂

I set it in 2012 because by the end of this book I want him to be a toddler and I couldn't really skip to years that don't exist.

Moving to Atlanta??

JJ still on them streets😞

Vote 🤗
Comment😬